Appeals which have been closed.
Vendetta2Sp00ky

Vendettas Ban Appeal

Post by Vendetta2Sp00ky » #360516

Post Content: N/A
Byond account and character name: Vendetta2Spooky
Banning admin: Beesting12
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma / Server
Ban reason and length: ERP on the shuttle ( Trolling )
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 10/11/17 - Almost two months now.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Not sure.
Your side of the story:
Yeah, I did ERP on the shuttle but it was just because at the time I thought it would be funny. It essentially consisted of me just busting a fat nut on everyone on board and not with anyone in particular that was doing it as well.

I feel as though the time that I have been provided away from the server has really taught me a lesson. It has been more than enough time so far to really think about my actions and catch up on the ruleset on this server.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
As stated above, I really have taken the time to consider how wrong my actions were - and how they are against the rules. Really, I don't want to join this server and cause disruption. I would much rather join this server and play the game as it is supposed to be played.

To be honest - It wasn't much earlier than the ban that I had actually started playing SS13 and getting into all of the mechanics ( Except for fucking genetics fuck that ). This has to be one of my favorite servers, and it really sucks that the server that gave me such a possitive influence towards my continuance on this particular game would be one that I am banned from.

I would really be appreciative of the opportunity to come back - and you shouldn'
t have any problems from me. The transition has been rough - as I am one who really likes to just fuck around half the time. Another aspect of things is that I come from HL2RP and DarkRP on GMOD. That in itself, really figuring out the rules when it comes to killing someone with a valid reason was a big transition.

I have read the rules - and I would like to show you that I can come back and abide by them.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Vendettas Ban Appeal

Post by BeeSting12 » #360521

You've already been told this- Please wait a while to appeal. I'd prefer you get people from other servers to speak up for you as a good player to prove that you don't play the game just to fuck with people.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Vendetta2Sp00ky

Post by Vendetta2Sp00ky » #360522

BeeSting12 wrote:You've already been told this- Please wait a while to appeal. I'd prefer you get people from other servers to speak up for you as a good player to prove that you don't play the game just to fuck with people.
I mean, even so - if I were let back in im not going to mess with people.
You can trust me and put me on thin ice or a watch list. Something.

Don't want to be unbanned just to troll - otherwise I wouldnt have made the other appeals.

Ive put quite a bit more detail into this appeal to emphasize how serious I am about wanting to get a second chance and abide by the rules - Id much rather show you.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #360523

Alright, so, after a bit of thought, I'm reducing the ban to the end of the month with the headmin's permission. After that, you'll be on probation for about six months- One incident worth noting and you'll be out of here. Keep in mind that this is not because you've been appealing monthly after being banned- that generally accomplishes the opposite of getting unbanned. I'm just in a good mood today so I decided to shorten it and you seem to be showing a legitimate want to improve.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #360699

Shortened the ban. We're done here.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?