Appeals which have been closed.
Mandonius

[Subtle Graces] -perma ban and job ban Mandonius

Post by Mandonius » #29623

Byond account: Mandonius

Banning admin subtle graces

Ban reason and length: Sabotaging attempts to diffuse a syndi-bomb, Permenant

Time ban was placed: 2014-07-07 21:19:22

My side of the story: First i had chosen a sec officer and was staying around cargo where i had been assigned, i smoked a cigarette or two and then was confronted with some guys carrying a syndi bomb and they dropped it in front of the quarter master's office. Me and another sec officer began to remove it, he carried it and i stunned the people who had placed it. Despite this they continued to pursue us to the arrivals then the bottom airlock and at the airlock by arrivals he said "i'm going to diffuse it" which I responded to with " no lets just throw it out the airlock" but by this time the bomber had reached us and i started fighting him occasionally hitting the other sec officer with me. Then the bomb exploded killing all of us and destroying a bit of arrivals but it prevented the center of the station being destroyed. After the explosion i was and when i tried to get back in i was greeted with an accusation of sabotaging attempts to diffuse the bomb, whilst i did fail to save all the station i still did protect the center and i had no malice.

Why you think you should be unbanned: becuase i had no intended malice and was only trying to remove a syndi-bomb from the station, whilst i did fail to do that i did manage to get it out of the center of the station to an airlock where little damage was done to the station
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Re: [Subtle Graces] -perma ban and job ban Mandonius

Post by Skorvold » #30984

I'll lift this, same as the other person with a ban from SubtleGraces, you'll be more or less on a probation period since this isn't my ban.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.