Appeals which have been closed.
richardxon

[shaps] Makkelvi - Sec ban

Post by richardxon » #369385

Post Content: Image
Byond account and character name: Makkelvi - Don't remember
Banning admin: shaps
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All security positions
Ban reason and length: Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - As warden, cuffed and stripped another officer naked for calling him a cuckold (even though I didn't see anything about that in his VV?) and justified it when asked by saying "it seems they were a syndicate", then logged out. Has multiple notes to the effect that they're not fit for security, and this completes the sec ban. - Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-05-15 21:51:08
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: More than a year ago, the day before I got permanently banned after the admins decided to do so, I was barred from all security positions because of the apparent abuse that I had been committing as security. I have no reason to deny the reasoning behind my ban, because I know that I wasn't putting much regard to the rules when I was a more inexperienced player.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I regret all abuses that I've done while I was playing as security, and I want to show that I can play these jobs without breaking the rules or ruining the experience for other players. My sole intention is to enjoy TG-Station and do a good job on whatever role I'm playing on the station. I only ask for a second chance, and I promise that there will be no shenanigans when I'm playing on any role.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: [shaps] Makkelvi - Sec ban

Post by Rustledjimm » #369416

This ban does not matter. You do not use this ckey anymore as you stated in the other ban appeal thread.

EDIT: My mistake I did not fully read the ending of the other thread. Ignore me :>
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [shaps] Makkelvi - Sec ban

Post by imblyings » #369871

yeah ok lifted
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.