[thebiblemelts] Rinaissance - Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Rinaissance

[thebiblemelts] Rinaissance - Permaban

Post by Rinaissance » #369477

Byond account and character name: Rinaissance - Rin Lindessaer
Banning admin: thebiblemelts
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban
Ban reason and length: 'Hit someone with a sabotaged stunprod which exploded a part of the hallway. Didn't reply to PM's. Make a thread on the forums'
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 'This ban (BanID #16690) was applied by thebiblemelts on 2014-08-29'
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: It was a long time ago, but I disarmed someone carrying a stunprod outside the HoP line and used it on him, it exploded, and damaged the station. I had the grave misfortune of my internet connection dropping moments later, by the time I had reconnected and begun replying to the admin PM, I was hit with the ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Three years is a long time! I would like to play on /tg/ again.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: [thebiblemelts] Rinaissance - Permaban

Post by Okand37 » #369508

From what I can see here, your ckey has no other notes and just the single ban which is as follows:
Generally with bans like these, you are just asked to come to the forums to explain what happened! You don't have to wait so long!
Just make sure to refresh yourself on the rules as it is quite likely some of the server's culture and playstyle have changed since your last endeavor. You should be unbanned, but feel free to send me a private message if something seems off.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Rinaissance

Re: [thebiblemelts] Rinaissance - Permaban

Post by Rinaissance » #369512

Thanks a bunch! I had some problems posting on the forum around the time of the incident and simply forgot about it after a while. I'll re-read the rules and take the time to refamiliarise myself with the server as suggested. See you on the station!