[Gouty] Infinity38 - Potent virus killing cult

Appeals which have been closed.
Infinity38
Byond Username: Infinity38

[Gouty] Infinity38 - Potent virus killing cult

Post by Infinity38 » #371647

Byond account and character name: Infinity38 (Ayden Blackburn)
Banning admin: Gouty
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Game
Ban reason and length: Cultist virologist releasing potent virus that killed almost all of cult. 7 days ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-01-07, 16:28:30
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: Back when I released the virus, I have intended it for it to kill non-cultists and give/tell the cure to my fellow cultists. But it didn't go the way I expected it to be. The virus I released was killing infected in around 1 minute time or even shorter which resulted in many deaths of my fellow cultists and non-cultists. I tried to cure one of my still-alive cultist from the virus and it was a success but it was too late as it still eventually killed him in like 10 seconds. After that, I was stunned and kidnapped by a bunch of free golems which then beat me to death after stripping me. As I was dying, I didn't have the courage to face my fellow cultists who I have killed with my virus in deadchat and I knew I was guilty for single-handedly ruining the cult with my virus so I disconnected from the game before the admins have a talk with me as the sin was too much for me to bear at that moment. All in all, I want to say sorry for the fellow cultists I have killed with my virus.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't hope to be unbanned because I knew this is my mistake. I just hope that the ban duration would be reduced because /tg/ station has became one of my favourite SS13 servers to play on.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: [Gouty] Infinity38 - Potent virus killing cult

Post by onleavedontatme » #371716

Since this is your first ban/warning ever and you jumped through all the hoops to apologize on the forums for what seems to have been an accident, I lifted the ban early after talking with Gouty.

Thanks for the explanation, have fun.