[HG] Permaban - Getting upset

Appeals which have been closed.
tarkthesharkjr
Byond Username: Tarktheshark

[HG] Permaban - Getting upset

Post by tarkthesharkjr » #33104

Byond account and character name: tarkthesharkjr, John Trustworthy
Banning admin:Hornygranny
Ban reason and length: Extremly toxic recent history, having a complete meltdown or not being allowed to recall the station to build more toys as RD. Appeal this ban when you learn to inconviences. this ban was applied by hornygranny.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):10PM (MT)
Your side of the story: I was working to rebuild telecoms and several mechs at the request of the other heads of staff when security began attacking R&D. I ran attempting to get away and afterwards was arrested and brigged untill the shuttle was past the point where it could be recalled. Afterwards I adminhelped, quiet upset about the situation to Hornygranny and behaved in a very rude and butthurt manner. I threatened to perform several actions and was told not to, and refrained from doing so. Later on the shuttle I attacked the officer who had arrested me and was nearly killed by them. At that point I adminhelped and insulted horny. Instead of giving me a temp ban, or even discussing the consequences he decided it would be better to permaban me without any further explination.
Why you think you should be unbanned:Yes I got upset, yes I got to invested in the issue. I understand that the my emotional reaction was inapproperate and that personal insults and attacks over something so trivial simply is not acceptable. I will work in the future to curb my emotional response to events in game and learn to accept setbacks. Admittedly it is possible that I need to take a break and will work on cutting back the level of time I invest in the game, especially if I react this way again. That said nothing in this situation warrants a permaban.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: [HG] Permaban - Getting upset

Post by Hornygranny » #33107

Lifted. Remember the last rule part of rule 1: "being a jerk out of character is not welcome at all." There's no tolerance for this kind of behavior.