FrankieTheD Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
FrankieTheD

FrankieTheD Permaban

Post by FrankieTheD » #38086

Banning Admin: Saegrimr
Byond Account: FrankieTheD
Time of ban: 2013-10-21 19:45:59 (assuming this is my Timezone then GMT)
Ban reason: Blew up fuel in cloning and killed 1 person for no reason
ban length: Permanent
Your side of the story: I don't really have an excuse i mean the fuel i blew up caused 0 damaged, and yes i killed someone who was just AFKing in the command section of the departures area, it was one person not "people" as stated in my ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly i told the admin i had no reason and said he should just kill me, assuming admin slaying was punishment for first time offenses such as a single case of RDM like on many other servers, instead the admin said he would do one better and permabanned me despite this being my first offense ever and it was only the murder of 1 person.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: FrankieTheD Permaban

Post by Saegrimr » #38107

Because your reason was absolute garbage for blowing up the cloning pod during a blob round preventing 10+ people from getting cloned, you'd been attacking people randomly all during the round and lasered a dude to death who immediately ahelped about it. Pretty sure he wasn't AFK.

Is there a reason I should actually let you back on the server, or are you just going to run around and cause havoc killing whoever you want?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
FrankieTheD

Post by FrankieTheD » #38109

i didn't blow up the cloning pod, i mean i blew something up near it but it was undamaged, the explosion was so pitiful that a guy in the room was just stood there unharmed the whole time (thats besides the point and pointlessly arguing won't increase my chances of getting back on the server)

I'm not super regular on the server but i've been coming on for at least a year on and off without any complaint up until now, surely what i did doesn't warrant a perma, just give me a second chance
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #38110

I had to respawn the cloning pod because it was gone.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
FrankieTheD

Post by FrankieTheD » #38111

oh then my bad, i am new to explosions of any kind.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #38112

So you understand why making things explode, attacking random people, and killing random people are bad. Right?
FrankieTheD

Post by FrankieTheD » #38114

Saegrimr wrote:So you understand why making things explode, attacking random people, and killing random people are bad. Right?
Yes, complete dick move on my part
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #38115

Alright, good. Will lift the ban here in a couple minutes once I manage to log on.