Appeals which have been closed.
Keekenox
Byond Username: Keekenox

[Owegno]Keekenox - Catgirl metagaming

Post by Keekenox » #416809

Byond account and character name: Keekenox - Angelina Pershing

Banning admin: Owegno

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server ban

Ban reason and length: Permanent ban. Part of a group of 6 (Akesson, keekenox, Stealthkibbler, Hadrin Alucard, Wilchen, and Father_of_intervention) who met up using the unofficial /tg/station 13 discord. They metacommunicated on Sybil and also plan on raiding citadel. I was only going to give them a harsh warning for this and tell them not to raid citadel but they didn't seem to listen and instead are just going to make another discord. You are (I assume) /tg/station 13 players and met to create the group for this raid on an affiliated discord. Your actions do infact reflect on us especially when the administartion gets wind of this.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-07-29 02:37:50 Round ID 73963

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

Your side of the story: I heard that a bunch of people where going to join sybil as catgirls, so I decided to ghost and watch because it sounded pretty funny.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I absolutely did not take part in any of the citadel raid or any of that, and if I did metacommunicate as a ghost, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to. I have no desire to raid servers or do any other absolute dumb shit.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: [Owegno]Keekenox - Catgirl metagaming

Post by Owegno » #416812

I'll lift the ban, its been long enough. Please don't do this sort of thing a third time.