[Randolfthemeh] SpaghettiForghetti

Appeals which have been closed.
SpaghettiForghetti

[Randolfthemeh] SpaghettiForghetti

Post by SpaghettiForghetti » #420517

Byond account and character name: SpaghettiForghetti
Banning admin: Randolfthemh
Ban type (What are you banned from?): TG
Ban reason and length: 7 days. wont let me copy it but essentially told a borg to flash and cuff people, fought someone who kept trying to drag me into maint, and crit a chemist who morphined me.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 11:30pm around pacific time
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): bagil
Your side of the story: acted like a dick but it was provoked. except for the borgo i deserve the ban for getting borgo killed
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know it was wrong, but 7 days? jesus you would think i maxcapped the station. I got the borg killed which i am really sorry for but everyone else i made sure they got healed. the only reason i crit people is so i can search them then i fucking heal them. you act like i just walked up to 2 random people and randomly beat them up, they started shit and antagged me I aint trying to be unbanned but 7 days is a little much dude
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [Randolfthemeh] SpaghettiForghetti

Post by Arianya » #420518

Ban reason:
Randomly punching people for seemingly no reason? Logged off after someone finally killed them. Punched at least one person into crit, otherwise punched a wide variety of people for seemingly no reason. Not sure why you were doing any of this, appeal if you feel this was made in err and you had a justifiable reason for your actions.
And a note that was applied at the same time:
Warned - Ordered a borg to "flash and cuff everyone", then later got into a fist fight with a man who was dragging her off somewhere (though through no means of force?). When taken to medical, the person who sleepered her gave her morphine in addition to the other meds, and as a result beat said person into crit. Individually, not altogether actionable, but was acting rather antagonistic towards people for the entire round.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
RandolfTheMeh
Byond Username: RandolfTheMeh

Post by RandolfTheMeh » #420519

Right, I placed this prior to finding out you had actually rejoined as a pod person. Thought I removed it immediately after finding out, but I suppose that failed? Not quite sure how the ban didn't kick in immediately once I put it down, which would have been just as embarrassing. After talking with you, I found that this wasn't just you attacking people entirely unprovoked, and therefore didn't warrant a ban.

The ban's lifted, can't be sorry enough about this.
Rarely posts
SpaghettiForghetti

Post by SpaghettiForghetti » #420521

No problem thank you for correcting it.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #420687

We sometimes make mistakes. I remember one time when I was very tired I banned the person who was helping me rather than the person who deserved the ban. Randolf has learned something from it and I'm glad we resolved this happily.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes