[Unknown] EmGee - Command Jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
EmGee
Byond Username: EmGee

[Unknown] EmGee - Command Jobban

Post by EmGee » #39689

Byond account and character name: EmGee/Bjorn Mikkelsen
Banning admin:Unknown, wasn't about when got the jobban. (Might have been either BlessedHeretic, Hornygranny or Saegrimr, all were online at the time.)
Ban reason and length: Ditto, assuming it's due of d/c at roundstart in a command position.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 10 PM ish, 2+ CET.
Your side of the story: Well, I joined as a captain at roundstart, but then I had to go due of a urgent IRL occurrence. Hence, I adminhelped that I had to leave, waiting for about five minutes. When no response came, I adminhelped again, and disconnected.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I can't see why I was jobbanned. I did everything I should have done, I adminhelped TWICE before I left.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [Unknown] EmGee - Command Jobban

Post by Jordie0608 » #39711

Theses are all the logs for you from the round in question.

Code: Select all

[08:05:14]ACCESS: Login: EmGee/(Bjorn Mikkelsen) || BYOND v506
[08:08:15]SAY: Bjorn Mikkelsen/EmGee : <i>All heads report in!</i>
[08:09:20]ADMIN: HELP: EmGee/(Bjorn Mikkelsen): GTG, sorry. - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[08:09:56]ACCESS: Logout: EmGee[DC]/(Bjorn Mikkelsen)
[08:14:49]ADMIN: BlessedHeretic/(Blessed H. Legionare) perma-banned EmGee[DC]/(Bjorn Mikkelsen) from Captain
Aside from that I've personally noticed that you concerningly often start a round in an important position and then have to leave a few minutes in.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
EmGee
Byond Username: EmGee

Post by EmGee » #39769

Jordie0608 wrote:Theses are all the logs for you from the round in question.

Code: Select all

[08:05:14]ACCESS: Login: EmGee/(Bjorn Mikkelsen) || BYOND v506
[08:08:15]SAY: Bjorn Mikkelsen/EmGee : <i>All heads report in!</i>
[08:09:20]ADMIN: HELP: EmGee/(Bjorn Mikkelsen): GTG, sorry. - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[08:09:56]ACCESS: Logout: EmGee[DC]/(Bjorn Mikkelsen)
[08:14:49]ADMIN: BlessedHeretic/(Blessed H. Legionare) perma-banned EmGee[DC]/(Bjorn Mikkelsen) from Captain
Aside from that I've personally noticed that you concerningly often start a round in an important position and then have to leave a few minutes in.
Well, I have had to do that a couple of times, and I assure you, I'm not doing it on purpose to griff pepole.

You see, to put it frankly, my internet is complete and utter shit.

I live in a rather secluded area in middle of nowhere innawoods, and have to rely on 3G internet, which sadly isn't too reliable, and is prone to interruptions. It's not uncommon for it to go out for hours at a time.

Thus, whenever I see my internet starting to cut out, I immediately adminhelp, seek a safe place to go braindead, and disconnect to avoid jobban. I have learned to do this in the hard way in the past, as I've gotten JB'd from some servers due of my internet dying mid-round. A head suddenly going braindead isn't fun for anyone.

I hope you have understanding for me.

And please don't go "hurf don't do head roles then fagit". I like playing head roles, as they provide a challenge, and simply having shitty internet isn't a reason to jobban pepole over on my opinion.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #39909

To have this lifted get in contact with Blessed or direct any admin in-game to this thread.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
BlessedHeretic
Byond Username: BlessedHeretic

Post by BlessedHeretic » #40016

I've seen you go afk very often as a command staff, It's seriously becoming troubling, I'll lift the ban but can you please decide against playing command staff if your unsure if you can stay for at least an hour for a round? Due to the critical function they server, especially captain during nuke or rev it's kind of a serious thing to suddenly have to leave. Anyway, hopefully this won't be an issue again. Cheers.