RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

[SubteleGraces] Security Jobban

Post by RG4 » #49916

yond account and character name: RG4ORDR
Banning admin:Subtelegraces
Ban reason and length:Jobban from all sec positions
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 10-Dec-2014 don't know the time
Your side of the story:Apparently I am jobbaned because I griefed as a fake security officer promoted from Lawyer and tasing people with the intent on nabbing shoes and shard tripping and starting fights apparently. key things
*I was not a security officer, I was wearing a formal outfit with armor,jackboots and sec satchel.
*I was not promoted at all during that
*Only security equipment I had was a taser and armor
*Stunned 2 people with a taser
Anyway what I did was nab a taser on the ground for whatever reason sec had on the ground and obtained a glass shard from some place. I then stunned a few people and took their shoes off in an attempt at fun times. Causing fights did not happen as two people were being "Tunnel Snakes" and were seen beating up on the mime who I jumped in and helped out by knocking them into crit. Considering I was just a lawyer and have been a lawyer the past 3 rounds prior I decided to have some fun and mess around not necessarily griefing at all considering only about 4 people were harmed and the other two were actually harming someone else nor did I take anyone out of the round.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: [SubteleGraces] Security Jobban

Post by Subtle » #49920

The moment you take all that gear and start tasing people with security equipment you're functionally in sec, sorry.

That said this ban was applied because you logged off after I started contacting you; while I don't doubt this wasn't intentional it's pretty standard practice. Better to assume we've been ignored than to lay off on the ban. The story about Tunnel Snakes does line up with the logs, so alright, my apologies there. However I don't like hearing from a few separate people that your idea of "fun" is tasing them to strip and drag shoeless over glass, that's a pretty dickish thing to do.

I'll lower the blanket security ban to the remainder of today.