Bane Length : Permanent

Ban reason: killed just about everyone on the station on round 123635 as a
non antagonist because he was angry about things that
happened the previous round. This is taking way too far
and we don't need players like this on the server,explain
yourself if you want this ban reviewed.

Time when ban was placed : 2019-11-14 09:19:12 Event Hall EU

Round ID in which ban was placed : 123644

Your side of the story: Yes I legitimately went on a murderboning spree because of what they said in a previous round (Round that was before the round that I killed the crew), basically round before that one for attempting to do my job, in the sense that I was acting captain, had a golem show up demanding revolution via 'We are to spread his glory across the stars' and attempted to kill me, though yes, three of the crewmembers were valid blood brothers and I was completely fine with them murdering / helping the golem murder me. I was , lack of a better word , extremely angry at this and yes, probably should have left the game and done something else, but they considered to continue insulting me over the course of the start of the round I got banned on, and then the round I murdered the crew on. I probably should have kept my emotions in check and leave the game to do something else. I find that what they were doing merely added fire to the situation that could have been easily defused with them keeping quiet about the situation, and dropping it entirely.

Why you think you should be unbanned : To be frank my actions are inexcusable, and should be properly punished for doing such a stupid act in the first place, but not to the extend of perma-ban. I admit i'm not the coolest person , and probably will never be. But I do feel that perhaps I could get some leeway that they were attempting to add fire to the situation does warrant some leeway. I'm new, still learning things on the station, mostly in terms of jobs and whatnot.

References of good conduct : Always doing whatever my role demands. or whatever job I get. Always improving and or constructing things to make everyone's experiences on the station frankly better, basically being the guy who upgrades most things. I tend not to dick around and actually provide things for people who can be reasoned with. Also I have found myself a liking to some of the community on TG/station together with the codebase . (As much as the 'chem is ruined' train continues). Mostly being a decent person instead of applying toolboxes to just about anyone I come across.
Analbifida
Byond Username: Analbifida

Re: [AnalBifida]-Soldaten

Post by Analbifida » #524116

Thanks for bringing this to the forum, I'm not going to post the logs here as they are very short and easy to read for anyone who feels that they should read them. Essentially you walked around the station executing every player then detonated the only cyborg, you then claimed that you "won" and committed suicide. I looked at the OOC logs and it was very mild shit talking at best, both that and the alleged self antagging golem does not justify you purging the server of players.

Since your only note was for killing a player on shaky grounds and for killing fellow lavaland spawns unprovoked due to round issues, and because I do not know how you are as a player, I'd like to assume you are not the kind to round end anybody given the slightest reason to do so. If that is true then that will very quickly land you back here. Shit happens sometimes but there are much better ways to deal with it, next time bring the issue to our attention instead of taking matters into your own hands.

I didn't look into the issue that you claimed happened the round prior, but if it did happen then I guess there is no harm in you posting relevant information here in case myself or another admin feels the need to look into it. The ban will be reduced to a day ban for each person you killed, so a 6 day ban in total.