Post by Glibiik » #538544

Glibik
idk the name random name
Perma
See above
Has the main ckey honkhonkzeeclown a perma player from 2016
2020-01-3 17:43:03
Terry
got messaged saying I was using the PC of a dude banned in 2016 and got perma banned
I wasn't the account from 2016 lol, I got a big fam and not the only person who has used or uses this PC could have been a brother or a friend or even just misinfomation on the fault of the admin. I hate to say *even if I was* but some admin looking as way back as 2016 to send someone a perma seems kinda petty along with opening up DMs with "do u know who this is??" over just being upfront saying this PC matches an account that got perma banned.
I def done some stuff people didn't like in the past and gotten a minor ban or two but I haven't done anything super bad worth permering, If I was evastioning I would just make another account and do the same since apprently it takes 4 years to catch someone doing it
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [Doctor Brutality] Glibik - Perma evasion

Post by Arianya » #538584

I can see you've written out the answers to the template, but please edit the template itself into the OP:

Code: Select all

[b]BYOND account:[/b] 
[b]Character name:[/b] 
[b]Ban type:[/b] 
[b]Ban length:[/b] 
[b]Ban reason:[/b]
[b]Time ban was placed:[/b]
[b]Round ID in which ban was placed:[/b] 
[b]Your side of the story:[/b] 
[b]Why you think you should be unbanned:[/b] 
[b]References of good conduct:[/b] 
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #538586

Hi, thanks for appealing!

Your CID was tied to the main CID of honkhonkzeclown, a player banned in 2016 - he was banned for refusing to remove his CID randomiser.
Four months after they got banned, your ckey was first registered as joining a /tg/ server.

To me, the refusal to remove a CID randomiser suggests the likelihood that this user would try to evade the ban, & the fact your account was created only four months after they were permabanned from /tg/ makes the claim you make of it being a family member that got banned on your PC seem pretty unlikely to me.

This initial ban is pretty old, but I don't believe you enough so I'm going to be denying this appeal and leave it to the head admins to decide whether they want to overrule me or not.
Glibiik

Post by Glibiik » #541672

pugie wrote:only four months
I really think only is being unfairly used lol, thats a third of a whole year, Id get your skepticism if it was say a few days or even a week or two but four months is a long ass time man.
Glibiik

Post by Glibiik » #541673

Arianya wrote:I can see you've written out the answers to the template, but please edit the template itself into the OP:
Sorry I thought I did? Even the last part I forgot hence the without the /b at the end.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #542112

Despite the subjective idea that four months is a "long ass time" generally people can't be shown to have a commitment to change in that brief a period, nevermind that you seem to be ignoring the fact that ban evasion is a large offense to begin with.

I'll be siding with Doctor Brutality.