NDewitt
Byond Username: NickDewitt

[Dezupher] <NickDewitt> - Called Him Nword in Admin notice

Post by NDewitt » #556472

BYOND account: <NickDewitt>
Character name: <N/A use random names every round>
Ban type: <Server>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... sadasd.PNG>
Time ban was placed: <2020-04-13 16:22:05.>
Server you were playing on when banned: <Sybil>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <134637>
Your side of the story: <I got arrested, dont remember why and then sec didnt return my backpack and other items, I started spamming in common chat for them to give me my stuff back. After a while an admin messaged me, somethings were said. Then the admin said "I'm going to time you out for two days (weeks,hours, can't remember which.) I got obscenely mad and the said something like "fuck you N*gger" over and over in a message. I definately deserve the ban. The reason I'm filling this out is the reason I reacted so retarded was cause I was mad as fuck that couple days from IRL events. the same reason I spammed Common. >
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I really deserve the ban, but I just wish it could get lowered to a couple weeks or month. I deserve punishment but I would like a break and be able to come back in a while. If I need to be on thin Ice after the ban that is what happens. I don't act this way in other servers or in general but I was mad as fuck when it happened and went into a fit of rage. >
References of good conduct: <I've mostly been playing on Beestation sage and their other server. I'm in their discord and think I've been pretty good. Although I did get in trouble, that was when I started playing SS13 and and didn't know any better.>
Dezupher
Byond Username: Dezupher

Re: [Dezupher] <NickDewitt> - Called Him Nword in Admin notice

Post by Dezupher » #556486

Thanks for appealing.

I'll go ahead and reduce the ban to a week so it will expire soon. I'll also edit the ban reason to be a bit more clear as to why I placed it.

This game can be frustrating at times, but please try your best in the future not to rage and take out your frustration in game by breaking rules. Taking it out on an admin who messages you when you start breaking the rules, is an express ticket to getting a ban. Any abhorrent behavior like this in an ahelp in the future is probably going to wind up with a ban that sticks for quite some time.
NDewitt
Byond Username: NickDewitt

Re: [Dezupher] <NickDewitt> - Called Him Nword in Admin notice

Post by NDewitt » #556531

Yeah I'm sorry man, really. Thanks for you consideration.