[Skorvold] Soulshade08 - Fairly New Player Banned

Appeals which have been closed.
Soulshade

[Skorvold] Soulshade08 - Fairly New Player Banned

Post by Soulshade » #3017

Byond account and character name: Soulshade08 - Not exactly sure (Possibly Big Richard)

Banning admin: Skorvold

Ban reason and length: Metacommunications with Elgenzay (permaban)

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-04-27 08:17:12 EDT

Your side of the story: My friend invited me to play in hopes that I could learn a thing or two from him. During the game, I believe the singularity was released and black holes filled the station. The blackhole brought me into space, which promptly killed me, and I told my friend where I was in space via Skype. He used this information to drag me out of space and I was cloned. I now realize that what I did was against the rules and I sincerely apologize, and I do fully take the blame for my actions.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm a fairly new player, and during my learning experience with my friend I made the mistake of breaking the metacommunication rule. I will not break this rule a second time, and I'd like to play again.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Re: [Skorvold] Soulshade08 - Fairly New Player Banned

Post by Skorvold » #3020

I'll unban you, if Elgenzay wants to be unbanned he must make his own unban request.

If Elgen does end up unbanned, cease all outside game communications with him while you play Space Station 13, and generally try not to buddy buddy every where and steer clear of each other IC if possible.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Re: [Skorvold] Soulshade08 - Fairly New Player Banned

Post by Skorvold » #3021

The bans should be completely lifted once the next round starts on each server.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.