[Bluespace] Gribletastic

Appeals which have been closed.
Gribletastic

[Bluespace] Gribletastic

Post by Gribletastic » #63746

Byond account and character name: Gribletastic
Banning admin: Bluespace
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Kill Chef
Ban reason and length: Murdered A chef for taking a body from the morgue for food, went braindead after the chef adminhelped LENGTH : Unknown
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-01-26 10:06:35 TIMEZONE : +7
Your side of the story: Chef is taking body from the morgue for food,NOT TRUE,He not say he want to cook it and just placing blood on the floor,and i baton him (I DONT KNOW HE IS DYING) and get the body (From Morgue) To Morgue, And he walk to the medbay and slipped in wet floor,from that i know he is dying and i drag him to the medbay, there is no medic,and that is medic problem NOTE : HE IS NOT BRAINDEAD
Why you think you should be unbanned: Liar Chef
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: [Bluespace] Gribletastic

Post by QuartzCrystal » #63811

I can't find any record of a ban on the account "Gribletastic" nor any "Kill Chef" bans in recent memory for Bluespace. I've pointed him to this thread anyways.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #63821

The ban does exist.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #63975

Thanks for making an appeal.
The bit I want to highlight is where you attack the chef until critical with your baton for simply doing his job. I like to give security a bit of slack but this was a breach of trust from a member of security, trusted to defend the crew. You need to make sure you are familiar with how you investigate activities as an officer and ensure you apply force sparingly and only when needed.
I'll turn the permanent ban into a week or two of security job ban when I log on tomorrow. I think you would benefit from using the time to rethink why you play security.
I play Boris Pepper.