toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

[MrAlphonzo] Realthoman_ - emergency maint access spam

Post by toemas » #581781

BYOND account: Realthoman_
Character name: Auriga 6
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 10 hours
Ban reason: Spamming emergency maint access while im investigating after-round is really distracting.
Time ban was placed: 2020-11-18, 19:44:05
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 150545
Your side of the story: i had just started up the game, the round just ended, and i found the HOP's ID. so i just walked in and spammed the button for funny. I honestly didnt think i would get banned for it because i see other people on sybil do it occasionally and as far as i knew they never got banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wont do it again. Im not a troublemaker or a shitter, if its against the rules then i wont do it, im not here to grief. I think my punishment was sorta harsh, I feel like 5 seconds of being annoying doesnt deserve being unable to play for the rest of the day. i also did this after the round was already over, so i didnt disrupt anyone who was trying to play the game.
References of good conduct: I started playing this game like 4 weeks ago and i have a pretty clean record. The only other ban i've gotten was just 1 hour long and the admin stated that i was very understanding.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: [MrAlphonzo] Realthoman_ - emergency maint access spam

Post by MrAlphonzo » #581783

Grug should not smash buttons on consoles with rock very fast. Spamming is against the rules, and just because people get away with it at times because no admins are available does not mean it is okay.

And good lord, did you spam a lot.

Like, a LOT. Its bad enough there was all that big text but you had the loud sound effect too. The whole package.

The ban is less than a day. Sybil has a spamming problem. Wait it out.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [MrAlphonzo] Realthoman_ - emergency maint access spam

Post by Vekter » #581793

This is a daily reminder that just because people manage to do something and not be banned for it does not mean that it's acceptable.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you