[<JusticeGoat>] Super Aggro Crag- 3 Month OOC ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

[<JusticeGoat>] Super Aggro Crag- 3 Month OOC ban

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586147

BYOND account: Super Aggro Crag
Character name: Thud Grunt, if I remember correctly.
Ban type:OOC
Ban length: 3 Months
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: OOC for 3 months - After being warned then banned for a day for IC in OOC in the past they went off and did it again. Please cool down, sometimes we all get bad luck, no reason to be rude about it.Time ban was placed: 2020-12-03 02:56:39
Server you were playing on when banned:Manuel
Your side of the story: I was round start funny-handed by a heretic. I wasn't his target, he had no idea what he was doing, he kept trying to sacrifice me even though he was incapable of it. He eventually dragged me back to the station to try and sacrifice me there, unaware of why it was not working. He was arrested and my body was dragged to medbay. However, all the medbay crew this shift was completely incompetent. They shoved my corpse into a cryo tube and ignored me for a long period of time. I got pissed off and yelled in OOC that cryo tubes don't revive dead people and I cussed out JusticeGoat in adminhelps
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was salty and a jerk to JusticeGoat and for that I'm sorry, he didn't deserve to have me blow up at him over the incompetence of other players. I waited an entire month before posting this appeal as a show of good faith. I would like to be able to talk in OOC again.
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Re: [<JusticeGoat>] Super Aggro Crag- 3 Month OOC ban

Post by JusticeGoat » #586168

Well i believe in forgiveness and its a new year, would be down to call it time served, when you do get un banned please don't go off and post ic game stuff in the ooc channel a fourth time this year? I expect the next admin to be a bit less understanding.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: [<JusticeGoat>] Super Aggro Crag- 3 Month OOC ban

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #586171

Thank you for your time and leniency.