[DISCORD] Saege_Tilth#1247

Appeals which have been closed.
Saege Tilth
Byond Username: Ulrichenstein

[DISCORD] Saege_Tilth#1247

Post by Saege Tilth » #589073

Discord username: Saege_Tilth#1247
Commonly used names: Saege Tilth
Ban reason: Banned specifically from posting embeds in the political discussion. No reason given.
Time ban was placed: Unknown
Your side of the story: I post imbeded images all the time. None of them inappropriate, but more so on the "political side" of things which is the purpose of the chat room. Now when I have a political discussion, I'm unable to post images that go with my comments to help explain what I am talking about more easily. This was entirely unprovoked and people who have nothing to contribute should keep to themselves instead of trying to get game admins to give me false notes due to their own interpretations of what I post or what they saw from a new source paid for by big tech companies.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm not causing anybody any harm nor am I doing anything unprovoked toward any "group". I have other places I can post about politics in, but I don't see why I need to be punished merely for using political discussion for its legitimate purpose.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [DISCORD] Saege_Tilth#1247

Post by Vekter » #589075

Try again, embeds were disabled for a while for whatever reason.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Saege Tilth

Post by Saege Tilth » #589084

Vekter wrote:Try again, embeds were disabled for a while for whatever reason.
Apparently I've been put in a special tag as to not be able to post in the political containment board. I'm not quite sure what this is all about.

EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #589098

Have you verified? Politics Containment now requires proper verification (I.E. not Legacy Verified) to post in.
Saege Tilth

Post by Saege Tilth » #589125

EOBGames wrote:Have you verified? Politics Containment now requires proper verification (I.E. not Legacy Verified) to post in.
THATS what happened. See I didn't leave the discord channel so I could verify, I had my status manually manipulated and remained in the list of people who can't post. I need someone to manually fix that. EDIT: Everybody else didn't reverify the way I did so when they left and rejoined, the got off "the list" and I remained on the list because I didn't have to leave the discord to reverify.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #589148