Vespa1
Byond Username: Vespa1

[Knira] Vespa1 - Potion Spawn job ban

Post by Vespa1 » #601545

BYOND account: vespa1
Character name: Silas Woolery
Ban type: Sentience Potion Spawn
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Hey, you were hit with a ghost role ban while you were away under suspicion of self antagging and ignoring your master's orders and assisting with the ice whelp's murderbone. BlackKnight1030/(hunter spider (949))->Knira/(Domo Mothigato): no cody jenner i guess i only made one of the welps personally but two attacked me and the faithless also i made him and he atacked me too If you don't agree with this be sure to to ahelp or explain yourself at forums.
Time ban was placed: 2021-05-20 05:07:26
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 162575
Your side of the story: I don't remember a great deal from this round, I remember getting the potion spawn as a faithless after I died, there were a couple ice whelps that got spawned in too, we waited for the guy that spawned us to come back, he took too long and we just started attacking everyone we saw, I learned that potion spawn is not actually an antag role unless the master is an antag so i admit that was wrong and i just need to read the rules again, however i do not recall ever attacking the master who spawned me in. I tried looking at the round logs to see if i did, couldnt find anything but i probably just was not using the logs correctly. I had no idea I was even banned from potion spawn until a few days ago. This is basically all i remember from this round.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I should've been bwoinked or temp banned from the role for the indiscriminate attacking for sure, permanent ban doesn't seem to fit the bill for what i did or didn't do. I was literally ignorant to the rules of Potion spawn which is all on me, but perhaps a permanent ban is overkill? maybe im wrong, i leave it for the headmins to decide.
References of good conduct: Never had a special role incident before this
Anything else we should know: N/A
Knira
Byond Username: Knira

Re: [Knira] Vespa1 - Potion Spawn job ban

Post by Knira » #601695

Hello allow me to remind you what happened during that round. Image
So as you can see that Cody Jenner was your master and then you suddenly beaten him completely to death for no reason then later encouraging the rest of the sentient potions to go killing spree for no reason.
The main reason why you weren't bwoinked or anything was because we were dealing with the Ice Drakes you convinced to go murderbone the station and most of all I wanted to see your reason why on forums
why you did all of this in the first place. Right now after checking your history, I feel like I might've gone too harsh and I will be lowering the ban to two weeks instead.
Vespa1
Byond Username: Vespa1

Re: [Knira] Vespa1 - Potion Spawn job ban

Post by Vespa1 » #601715

I really don't recall ever hitting him, but i did, so i deserve the ban, thank you for lowering it though, appreciated.