Appeals which have been closed.
connorallenlamont

[Vekter] I got banned for some rasin

Post by connorallenlamont » #606635

BYOND account: Xconnorx
Character name: Character name at time of ban i belieave marcus barker
Ban type: Server/Role/OOC/etc server
Ban length: Permanent, 5 days, etc perma
Ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - Uploaded a book to the library involving sex with minors. I don't personally care what you get off to as long as it doesn't hurt anyone but this isn't the place for it. Escalated to perma due to rule 8 history.
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC. 2021-06-26
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall terry i think
Round ID in which ban was placed: 164814
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words. i havent played tg in a long time and when i did play curator i only really ever uploaded one book to my knowlege about how to escape permabrig and possibly the gulag dont know if i added that to the library i never made and r34 books cause i just think thats strange
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. i have played on tg for many years alot of people on the server like me and i have not done what i was banned for someone useing my name may have i dont know but i was a fun member of the community and to my knowledge alot of people liked me
References of good conduct: If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? Name them here, in many cases good references of conduct and character can be crucial to a successful appeal. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion. i have been banned from one other server a few years ago before i started playing tg this was yogstation the only other servers i played are now gone such as bad deathclaw where i was very liked and only had one warning for talking to people while i was brotherhood of steel and i also used to play some sort of zombie one i dont remember the name of
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Re: [Vekter] I got banned for some rasin

Post by Jimmius » #606636

Edited to include the banning admin and ban reason.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #606676

Previous ban:

Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #606682

connorallenlamont wrote: i never made and r34 books cause i just think thats strange
i have not done what i was banned for someone useing my name may have i dont know
During a round on terry on the 3rd of august you uploaded a few different books to the library. This is linked to your byond username (ckey) in the database.

One titled "smut in time", one titled "smut fighters", and finally one titled "my final fantasy". This latter one is the subject of your ban.

I skimmed it far enough to find the reference of ages, and one was 14 while the other was 18.

This kind of content is not welcomed on tgstation servers, and I'm kinda annoyed that I'm gonna have to scrub through the backups of the database just to clear it out of our servers.

Sidenote:

The ip and computer id of the connection on that day is the same as the other ones from you on that month, showing no signs this was done by somebody pretending to be you nor somebody who hacked your byond account.

I checked the interface logs for that round and was able to confirm it was truly your byond account and client that sent the command that uploaded the book.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #606683

Absolutely not.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #607360

You have a history of rule-8 related rulebreaks not just on our own servers, but other SS13 servers too. You uploaded a disgusting book and lied about having done so in your appeal. None of this fills me with confidence that you regret what you did, so this appeal is denied.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Uphold.
Jimmius: Uphold.
Naloac: Uphold.