requesting un-ban from most medical jobs.

Appeals which have been closed.
ZeUberStriker

requesting un-ban from most medical jobs.

Post by ZeUberStriker » #76028

zeuberstriker - Med-bay job ban

Byond account and character name: think around the time I was either Mikey rundo or ringo starr, as for account its zeuberstriker.
Banning admin:it's been about a month can't quite remember
Ban type (What are you banned from?): all med-bay jobs.
Ban reason and length: perma banned from all med-bay jobs for fucking around in viro for no reason one day.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):I think it was around 7-10 pm pacific standard time (could be wrong).
Your side of the story: I fucked around in viro.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I admitted then and now that I was fucking around for no reason, I had just gotten very bored one day and decided to fuck around in viro to see what I could make, however as of recent I have had a urge to play chemist and doc, I have also stopped fucking around and stuck to roles I enjoy that also help the station.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: requesting un-ban from most medical jobs.

Post by Vekter » #76036

Banning admin was Fayrik, I've directed him to this thread.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Fayrik
Byond Username: Fayrik

Post by Fayrik » #76064

Considering the incident took place entirely in virology, keeping the ban in place over Chemistry, Genetics and general MD is a bit pointless, so I'll go ahead and lift those immediately.

As for virology, you haven't really said much about it in your request.
If you can give me some kind of assurance that we won't be seeing a repeat of the incident then I'd be happy to lift the rest of the ban as well.
ZeUberStriker

Post by ZeUberStriker » #76091

I honestly don't enjoy viro to much i really just wanted the other jobs back.
Fayrik
Byond Username: Fayrik

Post by Fayrik » #76102

Alright then, looks like this is resolved then. I'll go ahead and dunk this thread in resolved, but if you've got anything else to add on the subject, PM me and we'll reopen it.