Appeals which have been closed.
Ihatehomelesspeople

[Cimika] My Ban Appeal

Post by Ihatehomelesspeople » #646950

BYOND ACCOUNT: Ihatehomlesspeople
Character name: I don't remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "You or another user of this computer or connection (Ihatehomlesspeople) is banned from playing here. The reason is: During round 160419 on Terry, you said a slew of racist and extremely sexual things, up to and including colourful things like "I hate niggers". When sent to admin prison to try and talk to you about this behaviour, you kept screaming this and then asked for my age twice during the ticket, as well as ask me to have sex with you. None of this is acceptable begaviour, if you truely are a ne wplaying making a new player mistakes, appeal on the forums. This ban (BanID #54119) was applied by Camika on 2021-04-16 20:45:11 during round ID 160419. This is a permanent ban"
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 160419
Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel like i've changed during the year that has passed. I believe i can be a part of the community and bring happiness to other people. I acted childish and fell to peer pressure.
References of good conduct: I don't. The time of ban was my first time ever playing SS13 and now I've heard that Terry is one of the best servers to play on so I want to prove myself and get unbanned.
Anything else we should know: Recently I've played on many other servers and I've not been banned.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [Cimika] My Ban Appeal

Post by Thunder11 » #646959

Cimika is no longer an admin, so I'm going to take over looking at this appeal.

Which other servers have you played on? If one of the other big servers is happy to vouch for your good behaviour that will go a long way to assuring me that this sort of thing isn't going to happen again.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578