[Rageguy505] Seth Deces - Killed 3 non revs as a rev buy initial action was done as a non rev

Appeals which have been closed.
Hoolny
Byond Username: Hoolny

[Rageguy505] Seth Deces - Killed 3 non revs as a rev buy initial action was done as a non rev

Post by Hoolny » #651770

BYOND account: Hoolny
Character name: Seth Deces
Ban type: server
Ban length: 3 days
Ban reason: Image Killed 3 non revs by plasma flooding as a non rev with the intention to kill revs in the shuttle
Time ban was placed: 2022-09-09 03:17:41
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 190134
Why you think you should be unbanned: so it was a very populated rev round revs decided to instantly start killing me instead of flashing me head rev saw this they threw me to medical somehow manage to escape all the revs with glass windows saw it was a mostly dominated rev round had no weapons broke into toxins which had no power grabbed a plasma tank went into shuttle door behind me closses was stuck with a rev in front of me nothing I can do I opened the plasma canister and get flashed turn into a rev after that 3 non revs died

Yes I as a non rev released plasma into the shuttle that caused 3 non revs to die

BUT they were dying as I was a rev so it was like I was attacking them with plasma as a rev if I make a little pocket full of plasma with holofans as a non rev then I get reved and I throw 3 non revs there do get banned because my initial action helped me complete the action of an antag no I wouldn't and you would say well yeah but you did release plasma into shuttle as a non rev which is very damming BUT they did die when I was a rev which is fine since I killed them as a rev not as a non rev
References of good conduct: I guess I don't tend to plasma flood or use bombs as a non antag for this kind of reason I truly though revs would be smart enough to kill all non revs in the shuttle as the dominant antag team but they are very incompetent
Anything else we should know: idk do an admin rulling on this to be more specific
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Re: [Rageguy505] Seth Deces - Killed 3 non revs as a rev buy initial action was done as a non rev

Post by Rageguy505 » #651839

Hi, sorry for the delayed response. As a non-antag, you released plasma on the shuttle with the express purpose of killing revs. Doing so you killed 3 non-revs, and then you were converted and tried to help the rest of the revolution not die in a plasma fire. Its common to issue out a day ban for every person you kill in a scenario like this. The appeal is denied.
Hoolny

Re: [Rageguy505] Seth Deces - Killed 3 non revs as a rev buy initial action was done as a non rev

Post by Hoolny » #651847

I released the plasma like literal seconds later got flashed then the plasma got burned and then it killed 4 non revs while I was a rev it is common for revs to kill non revs
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #651898

You killed non-revs with actions you took as a non-rev. Becoming a antagonist doesn't matter because you weren't one when you started the plasma flooding.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #652031

Whether or not you were a rev at the time is irrelevant - it's generally forbidden to use tactics that could cause mass casualties (bombs, floods, etc.) just to kill an antagonist. Even if you had never actually been converted, you still would've been banned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #652046

true close this appeal please