Byond Username: IAMMagikarp

[Saegrimr]MrTheKingOfBananas-being a super minge, greifer

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #79098

Byond account and character name: MrTheKingOfBananas

Banning admin: Saegrimr

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server

Ban reason and length: Evading ban, 5ever

Time ban was placed (including time zone):

Your side of the story: I was a bad player because I was new to the game and now that I have experience I can play properly.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I've been playing HippyStation and I only got one note over the whole time I've been playing

Proof: http://gyazo.com/079149aa44bde3a444220929e3ec2ac5

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Saegrimr]MrTheKingOfBananas-being a super minge, greife

Post by Vekter » #79197

If you can get any of the admins from Hippie to post in this thread and vouch for you I will consider unbanning you.
Billcyferka9 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:58 pm Bye bye asshole.
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #79202

I went onto Hippie earlier today to get the story from them, and it checks out. Seeing as it was your ban initially i'll leave the rest to you.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #79353

The best I was able to get from anyone was "Ehh, he's not THAT bad, but he tends to jump to conclusions". Not really the best reference.

I recall you also being banned for ban evading at some point. I'm not inclined to lift this. If you can get a Hippie admin to post in -this thread- telling me why I should unban you, I will consider it. Otherwise you're going to be asked to wait a year to appeal again.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #79436

Alrighto, Hippie Headmin here.
I doubt anyone on our staff list would be able to provide any reason for why he should be unbanned besides his clean record for the time he's played on Hippie, the original ban he has on his notes was overturned and it's an error on our side that it's still there. If that ain't enough for you then just keep him banned.
He was an annoying turd over the few times i've encountered him in the past but he could have changed since then, so that's the most I can comment on.
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #79986

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Ill be a good boy

MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #79988

tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #79989

MrTheKingOfBananas wrote:I'm an admin myself too

http://gyazo.com/a149742f2bd7a84215d3930ea2a08663
I laughed harder then I shouldve at this.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #79991

tedward1337 wrote:
MrTheKingOfBananas wrote:I'm an admin myself too

http://gyazo.com/a149742f2bd7a84215d3930ea2a08663
I laughed harder then I shouldve at this.
U can join if u want bb
current pop=me

MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #79992

I have my own fan site ayy lmao

http://www.digg.com/r/MTKOB_Fan_site

i kno ur mad cuz im just dat good
Last edited by MrTheKingOfBananas on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #80024

That's not a plus in my book.

I still haven't heard any good case as to why you should be allowed to play here. I'll give you until Monday.
Spoiler:

MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #80025

Do what till monday?

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #80054

You have until Monday to get an admin to fully vouch for you (read: "You should definitely unban him"), or I'm declining your appeal.
Spoiler:

tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #80062

Vekter wrote:You have until Monday to get an admin to fully vouch for you (read: "You should definitely unban him"), or I'm declining your appeal.
looping wrote:Alrighto, Hippie Headmin here.
I doubt anyone on our staff list would be able to provide any reason for why he should be unbanned besides his clean record for the time he's played on Hippie, the original ban he has on his notes was overturned and it's an error on our side that it's still there. If that ain't enough for you then just keep him banned.
He was an annoying turd over the few times i've encountered him in the past but he could have changed since then, so that's the most I can comment on.
It's right here man
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #80150

Yeah, a hippie admin already posted on here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #80662

No unban for me even though a admin posted here :(

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #80813

I've been asked to look into this since vekter has been taking his sweet time replying.

Heres the thing.

The mere fact that you ban evaded has me hesitant to unban you.

I'm coming down hard as fuck on that.

Had that not been the case, ya, I'd unban you, put you on probation, all that jazz. But no, I won't be overriding vekter's ban on you. You clearly have an issue taking things seriously, as your conduct over your short time on our servers shows, as well as your conduct in this thread.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #80868

Sorry, I've had some family stuff come up this last weekend.

MSO echoes my biggest concern. Why should I expect you to obey the rules if you have a history of ban evasion?
Spoiler:

MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #80990

Vekter wrote:Sorry, I've had some family stuff come up this last weekend.

MSO echoes my biggest concern. Why should I expect you to obey the rules if you have a history of ban evasion?
I pinky promise, I was a massive shitler but I was still new to the game, but now I know more and i've been improving, I also went through the trouble of making a ban appeal which shows some dedication.

I also have a large amount of rare pepe and I will share it if unbanned ;) wink

MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #81190

Also, can I see my notes?

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #81201

Code: Select all

Notes for mrthekingofbananas: [+]
27-Nov-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Labeled a polyacid pill a 'food pill', which someone took. ~thebiblemelts [-]
27-Nov-2014 | Banned from Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Geneticist, Virologist, Chemist - Mislabeled poison as harmless pills. ~thebiblemelts [-]
30-Nov-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Killed the clown in a blob round because they were drawing on the floor ~tedward1337 [-]
05-Dec-2014 | Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Choked a wittness out while they were in cuffs as head of personnel. Said he wanted 'No wittness's to a crime he commited' ~tedward1337 [-]
05-Dec-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Choked a wittness out while they were in cuffs as head of personnel. Said he wanted 'No wittness's to a crime he commited' ~tedward1337 [-]
14-Dec-2014 | Warned - Killed Ian as a sec borg because their laws dont cover killing non-humans (simple mobs). Told not to do this again, if they do, take action. ~tedward1337 [-]
15-Dec-2014 | Banned for 4320 minutes - killed 3 people for trespassing as the Chef, moved straight to crushing them with the Shutters. ~stillchr [-]
19-Dec-2014 | Banned from Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Long attack list as non-antag Warden. Beating the clown to death and beating its corpse: "The clown stole my stunstick and tazer" ~scaredofshadows [-]
19-Dec-2014 | SAME ROUND as sec jobban, ended up getting executed for rushing back into sec after being demoted, attacking the HoS and trying to retrieve his sec stuff (including weapons). ~vekter [-]
20-Dec-2014 | Spawned as a Centcom Official after going along with a gag involving the Thunderdome and kick mines. Did well up until the point where a lit lighter slipped out of his hand into a cloud of plasma. ~kinglouisxiv [-]
20-Dec-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Shitty escalation, simply does not understand how esclation works. ~sometinyprick [-]
23-Dec-2014 | Killed a player controlled golem for disarming him once. Does not understand why this is a bad thing. Warned. ~scaredofshadows [-]
23-Dec-2014 | Ahelped over getting lasered to death and revived by the captain for attacking the captain. Seriously? ~saegrimr [-]
24-Dec-2014 | Warned as AI to follow Law 2 and stop refusing people EVA access because Ayyy Lmao. ~hotelbravolima [-]
26-Dec-2014 | Called out asimov AI as rogue because it was told to set him to arrest via Law 2. "It was a nob" Doesn't seem to get why this is not ok. Ban on next occurance. ~cedarbridge [-]
26-Dec-2014 | Stabbing a clown with a crayon 15 times as security. Not a surprise from this guy. ~scaredofshadows [-]
27-Dec-2014 | Observed stealing an advanced egun as a Lawyer and getting into a battle with Sec in the Fitness area. During a Nuke Ops round (before they arrived). Look at all the notes accumulated in one freaking month. ~hotelbravolima [-]
27-Dec-2014 | Banned for 120 minutes - Stabbed the warden for doing warden things, also has been acting shitty all night. ~ahammer18 [-]
27-Dec-2014 | As of right now this player has added little to nothing to the community and has a hilariously long page of notes to back him up. I suggest a harsh ban the next time he stepps out of line, or is shitty to admins, like he is prone to doing. In other words, lets not take this guy's shit anymore. ~ahammer18 [-]
29-Dec-2014 | Banned for 1440 minutes - Killed a player with a pile of glass shards because they had fought previously. Doesn't seem to understand escalation at all. ~cedarbridge [-]
31-Dec-2014 | Banned from Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Dragged a prisoner in crit into brig area of shuttle. Spaced them. ~scaredofshadows [-]
01-Jan-2015 | This player has been put on probation, any other slip ups will result in a ban. Notify either myself, or SoS. This will be removed when they have shown they have gotten better. ~tedward1337 [-]
03-Jan-2015 | Banned for 4320 minutes - Murdered another player for refusing to treat pun-pun and throwing a drink at him. Far too many warnings, over a page of notes in a little over a month. Violation of probation terms. This is a PROBATIONARY BAN and may be extended by headmin upon further review. On a more personal note, get out. ~vekter [-]
03-Jan-2015 | Banned for 0 minutes - Murdered another player for refusing to treat pun-pun and throwing a drink at him. Far too many warnings, over a page of notes in a little over a month. Violation of probation terms. Permaban approved by Ikkarus. On a more personal note, get out and stay out. ~vekter [-]
11-Jan-2015 | Ban evaded as IAMMagikarp ~vekter [-]
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #81284

wow, thats pretty bad D:

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #81533

Yeah, hence why I'm loath to unban you.

Would you agree to a six month probation? If unbanned you would be re-banned for any infraction warranting a ban longer than 12 hours. Any use of another ckey is verboten and you go back in the dumpster.
Spoiler:

MrTheKingOfBananas

Post by MrTheKingOfBananas » #81542

Vekter wrote:Yeah, hence why I'm loath to unban you.

Would you agree to a six month probation? If unbanned you would be re-banned for any infraction warranting a ban longer than 12 hours. Any use of another ckey is verboten and you go back in the dumpster.
Fine by me :)

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #81605

Please don't make me regret this.

Spoiler: