[Harricross] XxMagnusGamerxX - Perma ban appeal.

Appeals which have been closed.
RandomBroski

[Harricross] XxMagnusGamerxX - Perma ban appeal.

Post by RandomBroski » #689482

BYOND account: XxMagnusGamerxX (God I wish I could change my BYOND name)
Character name: John Otter
Ban type: MRP
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As a non-antagonist, exploded a welding tank in front of the Bridge while screaming,
"ALLAHU AKBAR." When questioned in ahelps, stated it was, "As a joke, I didn't mean to actually explode it." There
are multiple instances of you trying to (and failing) to detonate it with a cigarette, igniter and then you finally used
a welding tool. Lying in ahelps does not do you any favors. You were already noted last shift for randomly shooting
people with cyanide and by the looks of it, you're just here to grief.
Time ban was placed: 2022-11-12 07:18:57
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 194175.

Your side of the story: Okay, I'll admit it, I was a shitter, I had recently gotten into playing ss13, hadn't really read the rules, and thought it would be incredibly funny if I grabbed a welding tank, brought it to the bridge, and attempted to explode it using a cigarette, a lighter, and then finally a welder, which did end up exploding it, while at the same time making a shitty and overall unfunny joke of yelling "Allahu Akbar" while doing it, which can also be considered as an offensive joke overall, and then proceeded to lie in ahelps stating that "I didn't mean t. I also in a previous shift as a non-antag chemist decided to go around shooting random people with cyanide. After the ban I also ended up attempting to evade the ban with another ckey, which I also recognize was wrong.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, this ban was applied basically 7 months ago, and while I know i acted like an overall dick and griefer, I'd still very much like to going back to playing on /TG/, I can assure you I wont act this way again in the server again, and that I will actually follow the rules.

Anything else we should know: I apologize for attempting to evade my ban with another ckey.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Harricross] XxMagnusGamerxX - Perma ban appeal.

Post by Vekter » #689529

FYI, you will still need to appeal your ban/s for evading before we let you back, but you've done the right step of appealing the original ban first.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
RandomBroski

Post by RandomBroski » #689607

Vekter wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:49 am FYI, you will still need to appeal your ban/s for evading before we let you back, but you've done the right step of appealing the original ban first.
Do I need to make a new topic to specifically appeal the evading?
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #689611

The evading ban if for evading on your alt, randomguyy. The banning admin was phuzzylodgik. He'll be let know if your permaban appeal is successful.
RandomBroski

Post by RandomBroski » #689618

WineAllWine wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:32 pm The evading ban if for evading on your alt, randomguyy. The banning admin was phuzzylodgik. He'll be let know if your permaban appeal is successful.
So I make an appeal for that ckey?
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #689619

RandomBroski wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:09 pm
WineAllWine wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:32 pm The evading ban if for evading on your alt, randomguyy. The banning admin was phuzzylodgik. He'll be let know if your permaban appeal is successful.
So I make an appeal for that ckey?
No there is no need. You're in the system, if your perma appeal is successful, the evasion appeal will be dealt with next. There is no further action for you to take now.
RandomBroski

Post by RandomBroski » #689629

Alrighty.
Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Post by Harricross » #689739

Hi, thanks for making an appeal.

I feel that enough time has passed that allowing a second chance is a reasonable choice considering your sincere appeal, I'll be unbanning you in regards to the ban I have applied. However, as WineAllWine has said, it will ultimately be up to the evasion appeal to be fully unbanned.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #689786

phuzzylodgik has been made aware of this appeal
RandomBroski

Post by RandomBroski » #689827

Alrighty
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #690241

Hello! It's been over 48hr since Phuzzy was made aware of this appeal so I'll be taking over.

You were banned for evading within 12 hours of being permabanned, which isn't great. On the other hand, you were honest about being caught for ban evading in this appeal, and that candour should be rewarded.

So I'll be unbanning you. Don't try and ban evade again, it won't go so great next time.

I'll be unbanning you shortly

EDIT: should be done now
RandomBroski

Post by RandomBroski » #690244

Thank you very much!