Osump
Byond Username: Osump

[wineallwine ] Osump - Antag Permenant Ban

Post by Osump » #708240

BYOND account: Osump
Character name:
Ban type:Antag
Ban length:permenant
Ban reason:Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard permanently - Re-applying ban from old account soulsruined, original ban from wineallwine 2023-04-26 21:11:32. "The day after an antag ban expired, asked to be gibbed as a non-antag chaplain in the first minute of the round. This is the same thing they were banned for a month ago. I am willing to lift this but you need to show that you've spent some time playing as crew-aligned."

Server you were playing on when banned: terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: #204508
Your side of the story: old account got hacked but i have a new one (had a gameadmin to talk to about this situation its bmon) anyways i really dont remember what i did and how did i get the perm antag ban
Why you think you should be unbanned: just a old ss13 player wanting to get back being able to be an antag, what i can say i wont antag roll or like bascially just play for antag(either way i cant waste time i got uni so ill be playing one full round per week) but basically after watching ss13 vids i wanted to be better with rp and willing to improve if i have done anything wrong in the past
Anything else we should know: got banned from goon but thats been like 2 years? close to 2(i think) years but that was when i was new to ss13 and kept breaking rules including fulp.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Re: [wineallwine ] Osump - Antag Permenant Ban

Post by WineAllWine » #708290

Hello! Thanks for the appeal! To get to the point I'm going to deny this appeal. However it's not as bad as that sounds. read on to find more.

On your soulsruined account, since the antag ban was placed you've had 5 rounds , the most recent being 2023-06-26.

On your new account, Osump, we've had 9 rounds - (240 minutes).

In my opinion, this isn't really meeting the bar for "showing you've spent some time crew aligned".

So where do we go from here? Here's my offer, I'll lift this once your new account has 24 hours living playtime, so you'll need to play as crew for another 20 hours. Once that threshold is reached I'll unban you no questions asked.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and as ever, headmins are free to over-rule me.
Osump
Byond Username: Osump

Post by Osump » #708407

thank you very much but one big problem, I have uni, and you see i can play at least 1 game (1 hour) each 3 days or 4, maybe each 2 if im free, main point is, i know im being to uncensear)ungrateful but i am) but due to uni itll be really hard to reach 20 let alone 10, is there anyway i can well, redeem my self?
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #708439

The purpose of the ban is for you to demonstrate that you can play as crew. If I could I would've given you a ban that automatically expires with 24 hours but those bans don't exist.

You can still have fun playing this game without being an antag! This is the point of the ban.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by WineAllWine » #708611

I've spoken to a headmin, there's nothing more to be done here.
I will edit the ban note to say that, once you have the required hours any admin can unban you. But for now, this is denied