[antonkr] X-AznBoi-X - Permaban, unban appeal.

Appeals which have been closed.
X-AznBoi-X

[antonkr] X-AznBoi-X - Permaban, unban appeal.

Post by X-AznBoi-X » #88241

Byond account and character name: X-AznBoi-X [Don't remember character name]

Banning admin: antonkr

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban, banned from game.

Ban reason and length: Metagaming, permaban

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-12-30 Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Your side of the story: So yeah, I was banned around more than a year ago, for metagaming with someone I was friends with. Before, I made a unban appeal right after I got banned, but was told to wait for a year and come back and repost my ban appeal. I don't have access to my old unban appeal thread I made, so I can't really repost it. But as far as I remember, I was banned due to metagaming, I was killed, and told a friend to say whatever the people who were dead were saying. They were suspicious of him, and I confessed that I was the one who told him to say it. I was being honest, but didn't get any positive outcome from it, and resulted into both of our bans. I was just having some fun, hoping for some laughs for me and my friends as it was new years, but yeah, it was still against the rules.

Why you think you should be unbanned: My friend Sp00ncake doesn't play anymore I'm sure, and I'm here just wanting to play Space Station again for nostalgia. It's been more than a year and I ask for forgiveness for the wrong I have done in the past. I just really want to play some tgstation again, and I'm for sure not going to break any rules as I just want to play for the nostalgia, and having fun interacting with people fairly. Exams are over in university, and from all the stress, I want to relax, like what I used to do before; play this game.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [antonkr] X-AznBoi-X - Permaban, unban appeal.

Post by Vekter » #88245

Antonkr is no longer with us, but I'll be happy to take a look at this in a few hours when I get home.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
X-AznBoi-X

Post by X-AznBoi-X » #88372

Vekter wrote:Antonkr is no longer with us, but I'll be happy to take a look at this in a few hours when I get home.
Thanks man! This actually means a lot for me...
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #88438

Yeah, sorry I didn't handle this last night. I came home from work and passed out x_x

Gimme a few.

E: Right, we haven't seen Sp00ncake here for quite a while. Given its been a year and you seem to have learned your lesson, I'm willing to lift this..

I'm going to be adding a note that if Sp00ncake comes back and you're caught again, you're not welcome back. That okay with you?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #88439

unbanned.