[calasmere] Comissioner Castration - 3 year old permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Comrade Video

[calasmere] Comissioner Castration - 3 year old permaban

Post by Comrade Video » #103006

My current BYOND account is Comrade Video, though in the past i used Comissioner Castration or Comrade Snarky, and as for character name, i may have been Dr.Thomas Light for a time.
Calasmere perma banned me 2012-09-11 16:06:39 for, paraphrasing here, random grief and lying in adminhelp.
Not going to lie: yeah, it was a legit ban. I was a little shit head back then who fucked around non-antag or not. especially with flame throwers and shock gloves. But now i'm getting the spessman itch again and just want to play by the rules on a server that isn't complete and utter bullshit. I think 3 years calms people down some.
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Re: [calasmere] Comissioner Castration - 3 year old permaban

Post by sirnat » #103028

Byond account and character name:
Banning admin:
Ban type (What are you banned from?):
Ban reason and length:
Time ban was placed (including time zone):
Your side of the story:
Why you think you should be unbanned:

Using the format greatly helps you in appeals, doing this to help the admins so they dont have to wait for you to re-edit later.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #103104

None of those ckeys appear in our database nor does your IP link to any connections; Could you paste the exact ban reason message you get when trying to connect to either server?
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #103106

A ban from 2012 would be a legacy ban before we even had a connection database.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #103107

Legacy bans still record the IP (except when they don't most of the time) and his IP didn't link with any bans.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Comrade Video

Post by Comrade Video » #103294

The exact message:

"Banned by host: Reason: you, or another of this computer or connection (commissionercastration) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: randoming griefing, lying in adminship when questioned, and saying it's a new round, so i should drop it . Permaban applied due to repeat offenses, with no remorse. this ban was applied by calasmere on 2012-09-11 16:06:39, this ban is for one minutes and expires 2012-09-11 16:06:39 (server time.)"
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #103341

PERMABAN commissionercastration 2012-09-11 16:06:39 calasmere Unban
Reason: (Edit) "Randomly griefing, lying in adminhelp when questioned, and then saying that it's a new round, so I should drop it. Permaban applied due to repeat offenses, with no remorse. "

Okay I found it and your notes.

08-Sep-2012 | Banned - Released and ignited plasma in escape as a nonantagonist during a wizard round. Logged during questioning. ~intigracy [-]
08-Sep-2012 | Banned from Research Director - Released and ignited plasma in escape as a nonantagonist during a wizard round. Logged during questioning. ~intigracy [-]
08-Sep-2012 | Banned from Scientist - Released and ignited plasma in escape as a nonantagonist during a wizard round. Logged during questioning. ~intigracy [-]
28-Sep-2012 | Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Attack logs of him doing nothing but stunning and bludgeoning people with blunt items, as sec officer. ~rosenritter [-]
28-Sep-2012 | Banned - Griefer: Went around as non-antag sec officer stunning people and beating them to death with crowbar/stun baton. ~rosenritter [-]
ADMIN LOG: puttingadonkonit has banned commissionercastration. Reason: Killed a man for being a lizard then intended to force borg him. This will be removed in 2880 minutes.
Comrade Video

Post by Comrade Video » #103464

Deconstructing the walls in the maintenance hall outside toxins was always really easy. As for the shitcurity stuff, i got no explanation for those. these days i just want to go engi and maybe get solars working for once.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #104726

Lifted it. Don't be shit this time.