[CreationPro] Vis Mortar - Gaming cards are edgy!

Appeals which have been closed.
M-86

[CreationPro] Vis Mortar - Gaming cards are edgy!

Post by M-86 » #6460

- M-86 / Vis Mortar

- CreationPro

- Cuffed a person to a chair and threw syndicate cards at him until he died for no reason, as a security officer. Explain this on the forums if you wish. This ban was applied by creationpro on 2014-05-16 21:07:25 / Ban length not known

- Mentioned above, GMT 01:00+

- I have noticed the captain, I think his name was Bryce, cuffing a clown to a chair and throwing these red cards at her. I have ran to get some blue cards myself and came back to throw them together with the cap. So then it ended, the captain took the clown elsewhere, and he dropped these red cards on the floor. I picked them up, and then ran in the cargo, getting stuck there. With no way out, I broke the windows, and there were two engineers observing me. One of them stabbed me with a shard, so I have arrested them. During the arrest, I disconnected, because I had some weird connection problems that made me lose connection every 10-15 minutes. I took him to the brig, yelled "FACE THE WRATH OF THE GOLDEN BOLT!" and began throwing the cards at him as a punishment.

- At first, I want to say that I did not know that these cards were lethal. He was calmly saying that he will die soon over the radio, but I ignored that and kept on till he actually died. Well, that was a surprise. I didn't realize cards like this are as lethal as steel floor tiles. That was a mistake on my part, and I apologize for doing this.

I just wanted to give him a "bullshit" punishment without actually hurting him, but the plan blew up.

EDIT: By the way, I have disconnected later because I was sick and tired of losing my connection so frequently. Perhaps that is why I got a probable permaban. I apologize for that.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: [CreationPro] Vis Mortar - Gaming cards are edgy!

Post by CreationPro » #6466

As a security officer, you are expected to show the most decency of all crew. You can't just throw cards at people until they die.

Consider a dayban for random murder served, but I am keeping the security bans you got. These are permanent. Appeal them no earlier than in a month.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #6487

Unless I'm mistaken and missing something here, this seems like an honest mistake. Syndicate playing cards are a relatively new item and I wouldn't expect everyone to know about them.

That being said, if you're attacking a guard with a glass shard, expect anywhere between being brigged and permabrigged. A month is bullshit considering the nature of the incident and the amount shit we let greyshirts get away with only a warning.

This doesn't look like it was done with malice nor with being shitcurity in mind
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #6488

You've got enough time to realise the person you are throwing cards at is dying. Moreover, the person he attacked never did touch him.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #6491

One of them stabbed me with a shard
So you're telling me the person arrested wasnt the one with the shard?
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #6494

Yes. Exactly.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;