[shaps] AssassinT90 - Releasing N2O

Appeals which have been closed.
AssassinT90

[shaps] AssassinT90 - Releasing N2O

Post by AssassinT90 » #118816

Byond account and character name: AssassinT90, Carrot Ironfoundersson
Banning admin: shaps
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned by host [permanent, I assume]
Ban reason and length: "Released N2O in the gulag shuttle room which somehow leaked into the rest of the brig and station, was logged out when I went to question, please explain on the forums."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-09-12 22:00:09

Your side of the story: I had a shitty player being shitty. His name was Rikimaru. He had stabbed a person (Ms. Caitlyn Rose, lawyer) who had been armblade stung. I arrested him and this lovely conversation unfolded:

Code: Select all

[21:37:16]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : Do you remember the lawyer you stabbed?
[21:37:29]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : The right answer is "yes"
[21:37:33]SAY: Unknown/RyanGooseling : I stabbed a lot of people
[21:37:41]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : This one was stabbed in chapel
[21:37:50]SAY: Unknown/RyanGooseling : I STABBED A LOT OF WEDDINGS!!
[21:38:10]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : Why?
[21:38:13]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : Why did you stab her?
[21:38:23]SAY: Unknown/RyanGooseling : You are a homo
[21:39:27]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : I usually woudn't mind you.
[21:39:36]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : But this time you stabbed an innocent person.
[21:39:46]SAY: Unknown/RyanGooseling : I STABBED A PERSON THAT LOOKED LIKE A LING!!
[21:39:52]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : SHE HAD BEEN STUNG!
[21:39:58]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : Armblade sting.
[21:40:05]SAY: Carrot Ironfoundersson/AssassinT90 : (go read the wiki, you goddamn scrublord)
At this point I removed his cuffs and let him go.

[21:40:14]ATTACK: Carrot Ironfoundersson(assassint90) stripped Unknown(ryangooseling) of the handcuffs (NEWHP: 74)
And then this over general radio:

[21:41:28]SAY: Unknown/RyanGooseling : CARROT INFUROSEN COMES EVERY DAY AND SEES HIS WAIFU GET FUCKED BY TEN BLACK DICKS IN A TIME!!
[21:41:54]SAY: Unknown/RyanGooseling : HE JERKS HIS MICROPENIS TO IT AND SOMETIMES WHEN TYRONE HAS MERCY HE FUCKS HIS PATHETHIC WHITEBOI ASS
[21:42:18]SAY: Unknown/RyanGooseling : ALL OF HIS LIFE COMES DOWN TO THAT BIG BLACK COCK!!
I ignored him and continued patrolling maintenance; we had lings, after all.

I then returned to the brig and saw that there was plasma being released in brig through the vents. To make sure our prisoners weren't harmed, I grabbed one of them, took him to courtroom, which was plasma-free, and let him go:

[21:42:30]ATTACK: Carrot Ironfoundersson(assassint90) stripped Roman Pavluchenkov(fragnostic) of the handcuffs (NEWHP: 64)
Turns out, though, that Roman Pavluchenkov was buddies with Rikimaru/RyanGooseling. Rikimaru, who had become a hulk, was breaking courtroom walls and charged me just as I undid Roman's cuffs. After about fifteen disabler beam shots, Max Anderson (another sec officer) and I managed to subdue Rikimaru: I had him handcuffed again. Roman Pavluchenkov tried to release Rikimaru, and we arrested him as well. Sick of these guys raising hell when we already had a possibly rogue AI (plasma in the brig), I decided to take them the HoS and suggest a permabrig sentence. That's when the HoS sucided in front of us.

[21:44:38]EMOTE: Sloan Cox/Atlanta-ned : <B>Sloan Cox</B> seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
The prisoners couldn't be permabrigged: there was something randomly turning people into hulks, so they'd just punch their way out of permabrig. I took HoS' ID, opened the N2O storage, flooded it with N2O and left Rikimaru and Roman there. It got a bit messy, and some N2O leaked to adjacent rooms, but the idiots were contained.

Why you think you should be unbanned: If that's not evident, then perhaps I shouldn't.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [shaps] AssassinT90 - Releasing N2O

Post by Shaps-cloud » #118838

This ban was pretty much just because you were logged out when I went to question you about the N2O having leaked, I just wanted to get your side of the story with what happened. Just be a little more careful with N2O in the future (perhaps you could have given them the N2O treatment in the brig shuttle instead? Not sure of the specifics of the situation), and we're all set here. I'll unban you now, thanks for clearing the situation up
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.