Appeals which have been closed.
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

[Lolerderby] Cuboos - Summon Magic missunderstanding

Post by Cuboos » #134117

Byond Account/Name: Cuboos - Johnson Fitzwell
Banning Admin: lollerderby
Ban Type: Game ban
Ban Reason and Length: As a non-antagonist killed someone with a wand of death for no reason. 12 hour ban
Time of Ban: 12:40 PM PST
Your Side of the Story: After three years of playing this game, getting magical items has always either made you antag or valid. So, after getting the wand of death, i naturally felt inclined to use it.
Why you should be unbanned: CoderBus informed me that the rules around "Summon Magic" has changed recently, and i somehow wasn't informed on this. Also, Lollerderby went straight to a ban rather then informing me of a policy change or discussing the issue, that's bad practice.

At the very least make a policy change more evident, like putting it into the changlog or something. I spend practically every day on the forums and CoderBus and i have no idea when rules change. Or atleast remove summon magic or some bullshit if you're going to get this concerned with griffin' "Here are powerful and very fun magic items, don't use them though"
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Re: [Lolerderby] Cuboos - Summon Magic missunderstanding

Post by lollerderby » #134122

Ehh, whatever, summon magic is kind of shit, I'll lift the ban but don't do this again.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"