Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

[kor] crag -droneshittery

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #135532

super aggro crag, drone somethingorother

kor banned me

server and droneban

reason i was banned: being a shitdrone, banned for 5600 minutes on november 19th

i spawned a lizard on asteroid. i saw a borg and said "borg". borg immediately started screaming ligger and being an asshole and said he was gonna kill me. i said if i commanded him to kill me would he spare my life out of spite because he doesn't have to law 2 a lizard. he screamed ligger some more and harm batoned me to death. i got droned and decided in a fit of "fuck whoever built the 5 sec borgs currently ruining the round" to space a diamond with myself. i got dronebanned for this. after floating around in space for a while i asked if kor could return me to the station cuz i was bored and dronebanned so i couldn't get a new body. he asked if i was gonna steal anything and i said no so he teleported me back to the station. i went over to the robotics lab and the roboticists looked pissed at me so i tried to convince them of my non-shitter intent by picking up some gygax armor and moving it across the room and setting it down instead of immediately saxing it. they kept trying to kill me so i skittered around the room chittering instead of saxing away to the screams of ROGUE DRONE. they killed me and so i adminbwoiped that they were rude and informed the player in OOC that i will metagrudge him until the end of days. kor then banned me.

why i should be unbanned: im bored and want to play 2d spacemans and the ban ends tomorrow. i admit full culpability for stealing the diamond and spacing it, it was pretty shitty of me, sorry for doing that. if you want to keep me drone banned for a while that's fine i just think 3 days is long enough for spacing a diamond. this thread is probably just going to devolve into shitposting anyways but here it is so kor can stop saying "make a thread" instead of just being COOL for ONCE
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: [kor] crag -droneshittery

Post by onleavedontatme » #135545

Okay
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: [kor] crag -droneshittery

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #135552

the absolute mad man actually did it