[thebiblemelts] Johnnychimp - Permaban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Johnnychimp

[thebiblemelts] Johnnychimp - Permaban Appeal

Post by Johnnychimp » #136775

Byond account and character name: Johnnychimp [Not sure what my name might have been]

Banning admin: thebiblemelts

Ban type: Permabanned from the server.

Ban reason and length: Straw that broke the camel back, racked up tons of recent grief notes/bans/warnings since they were unperma'd. You should have known better than to do this after being talked to so often. Final act on the server was lubing tiles FNR during a wizard round.

Time ban was placed : 2014-05-20 14:31:06 (Server Time)

Your side of the story: Alright now it has been over a year since the ban was applied so my memory of that exact round is a bit hazy, but, i do remember i did not just make some space lube and spray some tiles, i was the botonist and i grew blue tomatos which i threw at someone, leaving lube residue, it wasn't my intention to get anyone killed or anything by this and i don't believe anyone did, i'd like to add that the wizard himself slipped on that as well.

Now, as for my behavior, i believe most if not all of my "Grief" notes were from situations where i felt someone had griefed me, and i decided to grief them back, that was wrong of me as its not my job to pass judgement like that, it is the admins.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize for my previous behavior, it wasn't fun for anyone involved. The ban was quite some time ago and i guarantee I'm not the same player as i might have been before. I'm more than willing to go onto a "Probation period" whereas i need to be on my best behavior for some time during the rounds i play, IF i am unbanned.

I'd really enjoy to play on /tg/ again as its one of the only GOOD servers where the RP is light but still exists, and the playerbase is competent/nice, and fun shenanigans can happen.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [thebiblemelts] Johnnychimp - Permaban Appeal

Post by imblyings » #137045

tbm is no where to be seen atm
Spoiler:
Notes of johnnychimp
[Add Note]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-11-09 00:00:00 | Sybil | alien219 [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Note - BoH "accident" free pass
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-11-10 00:00:00 | Sybil | giacomand [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from Head of Security - Suicided at round start.
2012-11-22 00:00:00 | Sybil | alien219 [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Note - Wallace Winter (johnnychimp), the Head of Personnel (Disconnected)
2012-11-26 00:00:00 | Sybil | calasmere [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - Autobanning due to too many formal warnings
2012-12-07 00:00:00 | Sybil | giacomand [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - Attacking people while unprovoked as a non-antag.
2013-01-04 00:00:00 | Sybil | giacomand [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - Syphoning the air as asimov.
2013-03-04 00:00:00 | Sybil | ikarrus [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - Caused a gold slime reaction on the shuttle "in self defense". Several were killed.
Banned from Scientist - Caused two gold slime reactions on the shuttle "in self defense". Several were killed.
Banned from Research Director - Caused two gold slime reactions on the shuttle "in self defense". Several were killed.
2013-03-15 00:00:00 | Sybil | ikarrus [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Helpful towards new players.
2013-03-23 00:00:00 | Sybil | sawrge [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from operative - Forcefed his teammates two full bottles of booze. Was stunned, and then lasered the person who stunned him. When stunned again, killed both players who stunned him.
2013-03-23 00:00:00 | Sybil | sawrge [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - Killed two of his teammates as a nuke op.
2013-04-20 00:00:00 | Sybil | deuryn [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - Shuttle Griefing
2013-06-10 00:00:00 | Sybil | pickleinspector [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned - Metacommunication with Palleh. Do not appeal in any time frame less than a month.
2014-01-30 00:00:00 | Sybil | leibniz [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Warned for getting his superior spaced with the hand tele over an IC issue.
2014-02-01 00:00:00 | Sybil | hornygranny [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Accused someone of being a wizard for no reason, which got them in trouble
2014-02-10 00:00:00 | Bagil | antonkr [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Warned- Grey tiding: disarming and stunning officers for no reason, and stealing an egun.
2014-02-21 00:00:00 | Sybil | ikarrus [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Warned - Attempted to kill a warden for no reason as a lawless cyborg.
2014-02-21 00:00:00 | Sybil | pandarsenic [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Hulktiding. Possible metacommunication with Callmeval.
2014-03-01 00:00:00 | Sybil | elyina [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from Assistant - Consistently being an awful greytider
2014-03-11 00:00:00 | Sybil | alien219 [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Observed - playing sec borg as an asshole within his laws though I guess.
2014-03-20 00:00:00 | Sybil | nerolat [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - One humaned the AI as the captain, while being non-antag.
2014-03-21 00:00:00 | Sybil | gamarr [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from pAI, AI, Cyborg - You're a bad synthetic player. Take a break from it for awhile and maybe rethink the playstyles for when the time is up. Consistent history shown of being an awful cyborg.
2014-03-24 00:00:00 | Sybil | giacomand [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Neglected to set his bomb frequencies to something unguessable, e.g: set only the code to 31. Has been thoroughly warned not to do this again, since this caused a maxcap bomb to blow up in the station.
2014-03-26 00:00:00 | Sybil | alien219 [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Observed - has a thing for mimes.
2014-04-20 00:00:00 | Sybil | nerolat [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Warned for spamming the borg channel as a borg.
2014-04-21 00:00:00 | Sybil | subtlegraces [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Banned from pAI, AI, Cyborg - Harmbatoning as an ASIMOV silicon; please explain your the situation on the forums at http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/ to have this lifted.
2014-05-14 00:00:00 | Sybil | jordie0608 [Remove Note] [Edit Note]
Warned for metagrudging, not banned due to being minor
Those are your notes there's a tonne of them. I'm willing to lift the perma but you'll be on probation for say three months, and you can be put back on a perma for the slightest infraction.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Johnnychimp

Post by Johnnychimp » #137103

Sounds fair enough to me man, thanks for giving me a chance.
PickleInspector
Byond Username: PickleInspector

Post by PickleInspector » #137450

Didn't I already unban and reban you once? Maybe I'm thinking of somebody else. Either way, seems like someone else grabbed it.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #137597

Unbanned by Ausops.
Resolving. PM me if in error/new info etc.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box