[No idea] AdenAbrafo - Jobban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

[No idea] AdenAbrafo - Jobban Appeal

Post by AdenAbrafo » #8887

Byond account and character name: AdenAbrafo, Adrian McGallenhad on Sybil and Seth Macintyre on Artyom.
Banning admin: No idea
Ban reason and length: I logged out while in a head position.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2 months ago, maybe 3. I forget.
Your side of the story: I'm 80% sure my power went out or my internet connection did a little bit after a round started and since I couldn't get it back on I was jobbanned from head positons.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I won't log out from head positions and I'll pray to the Internet gods that my connection is stable while I am playing as a Head.
Nick Elwood says, "brain your guitly of incompitence and sencected to public flogging and banishment"
DEAD: Andrew Mitchell says, "LIONUS HAS ANGER ISSUES AND AUTISM"
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [No idea] AdenAbrafo - Jobban Appeal

Post by Jordie0608 » #8908

Ban was applied by Nerolat, who is no longer an admin.

I've unbanned you for now, but heed warning; this was the second time in two months you were banned for roundstart logout as a head. Connectivity issues can be a pain, but just to be sure you're not missing the message: Don't do this, it's stated in Big bold letters to not logout when playing an important role without informing admins.
If you take up or are given a job, which is important for game progression (head of staff, AI, antagonist role), make sure you actually do that job. If you find yourself unable to do this due to real life circumstances, just let an admin know (adminhelp) before you leave, please.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: [No idea] AdenAbrafo - Jobban Appeal

Post by captain sawrge » #8916

if he has an unstable connection there isn't a whole lot he can do about it
punishing someone for an issue that's more or less out of their hands is pretty silly eh?