Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

[Shaps] Yakumo_Chen Headban

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #143897

Post Content:
Yakumo_Chen, either Parsee Mizuhashi or Yoshika Miyako
Banning admin: Shaps
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Headroles Jobban, Sybil
Ban reason and length: As Captain, Exiled 4 lizards into the gateway after multiple reports of lizard theft. ~Week or less long game ban (long since expired) and Perma Headban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Can't remember, was maybe a month ago? I decided to wait awhile before putting an appeal.
Your side of the story: As captain, I was using escalation and fantastic racism to justify removing all lizards from the station. After two different counts of high-risk items being stolen by lizardpeople from my office (including the Disk, which was returned by the [human] clown and theft blamed on a lizard, and the captain's gun, successfully found on an actual lizard)
At first I had all the lizards put in perma, after making a cap's announcement that I would be removing all lizards, I thought it'd be a good idea to throw them in the gateway and live wherever they ended up exiled instead, instead of outright gassing them or something.
Shaps told me this was effectively killing them and banned me.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
It seemed like a good idea at the time but my conscience caught up with me when Shaps told me I'd removed 4 players from the round for mostly no reason other then 'lel racism'
I decided I'd wait it out a month before appealing to prove I'm not a total shitter player (I don't like playing grief roles anyway) and it's unlikely I'll have any stupid ideas like that again
At least, perma headban seems a little excessive, but I can play other roles (I mostly play AI anyway) and I usually try to play a pretty good head of staff when I pick it.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [Shaps] Yakumo_Chen Headban

Post by Shaps-cloud » #143943

Yeah sure just be more careful with lizards, they're precious and fragile, you're unbanned
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.