[HBL] Cult round ban explonation thing.

Appeals which have been closed.
Turtle_unit

[HBL] Cult round ban explonation thing.

Post by Turtle_unit » #9818

Banning admin:HLB
Ban Reason and Lenght: HBL wants to know what happened in the round.Ban time is perma i think?
Time ban was placed: 21:29:00 2014/05/29

So yeah that cult/sec round was sort of a clusterfuck and honestly even i did not know what was going on. By the time i got arrested by my own sec and dragged to the armory by Derek something?
I saw science crew raiding the armory and it didn't help that people were calling science cult all damn round. People were getting shot in the armory, crew and everyone else was calling everyone else cult and i kinda had a brain aneurysm at that moment from other sec being horrible and science raiding the armory for no apparent reason. and just decided i had enough of that shit and suicided.(I know dick move but its better than just DCing) I think sec were just killing nonsec in the armory left and right just before i did that.Sorry for leaving before i was questioned.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: [HBL] Cult round ban explonation thing.

Post by Hibbles » #9822

It's alright, yeah, that round was utterly insane. If nobody else has more to add I'm more than happy to remove this, I just wanted to know what even happened. Thanks for the prompt response.
RIP
Cayce
Byond Username: Cayce

Post by Cayce » #9860

I was there as the Detective.
While the round was crazy, he suicided directly after lasering the RD and a scientist to death.
I think if he's going to go berserk in tense situations, he shouldn't play the HOS.

However, yeah, the round was really messed up.
Winsome Lousome - A Winsome lass with criminal tendencies.
Kwisatz Haderach - Blue haired prophet of engineering.
Steals-The-Thing - That fucking ligger stole the pen out of my PDA.
Turtle_unit

Post by Turtle_unit » #9867

I only fired lasers back in self defence since they were shooting tasers and lasers at me. And i ran out of charges long before they even died. I think some other sec officer shot them to death.