Zloy_Pingvin

[thelongbowman] Zloy_Pingvin - robusting tour

Post by Zloy_Pingvin » #166891

Byond account and character name: Zloy_Pingvin/Albreht Hook
Banning admin: thelongbowman
Ban type (What are you banned from?): temporary ban
Ban reason and length: as a non-antag, killed two people/2880 min
Time ban was placed (including time zone): something about 20:15 UTC+2
Your side of the story: I joined as assistant, ran into da bar to party hard, but chef offers me to cook meals MYSELF, but I perceive it like "go fuck yourself", so I started to insult him, he ran onto me with knife, I ran away. After we meet, 1-st GREAT FIGHT started and chef shoot me
Albreht Hook is hit by a bullet in the right leg!
And I diced him with knife, we ran away, 1-st GREAT FIGHT ends. SECOND GREAT FIGHT started at bar, when BARMEN took CHEF's side disarming me: Yana Arevik has disarmed Albreht Hook! So I retreated, they were taking me by outnumber. But THIRD GREAT FIGHT started in corridor: when they touched electrified doors, I finished them like a winner.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am a good guy in bad situation
TheLongbowMan
Byond Username: TheLongBowMan

Re: [thelongbowman] Zloy_Pingvin - robusting tour

Post by TheLongbowMan » #167031

I am not going to lift this, you somehow escalated them disarming you in the bar, (a confrontation you started) to you killing them with a knife after they touched shocked doors due to a rogue AI.
Zloy_Pingvin

Post by Zloy_Pingvin » #167059

Disarming? Chef FIRST was SHOOTING in MY FUCKING LEG. When we ran into da bar, barmen started disarming me. I am experienced and I know if he pushed me down, chef would KILL ME RIGHT THERE. That was question who will DIE - me or they, they died from their stupidity.
Zloy_Pingvin

Post by Zloy_Pingvin » #167060

That's a shame when admins listen to resentful lads who first ran to me with knife and shoot my leg and when they licked my ass, they ran to adminhelp to show how bad I am.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #167457

Resolving as banning admin isn't lifting the ban and the player is bootyblasted.