Banning admin:
Thatslyfox

Ban type (What are you banned from?):
pAI
posibrain
drone
deathsquad

Ban reason and length:
Welderbombed a couple of people as a drone.

Time ban was placed (including time zone):
2015-05-22 00:00:00 (UK / GMT-0?)

Your side of the story:
During a normal round I was attacked in front of the detective. The detective then attacked me, dragged me to maintenance tunnels, stripped me, said something that angered me (cannot remember what), and threw me into space (cannot remember whether I was alive or dead at this point). I then respawned into a drone. Later in the round I came across the detective and, in a moment of rage, decided to hit the welder fuel I was dragging with my welder.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I don't really have an excuse to why I did it. It was almost a year ago. I know why it was wrong and have no intention of doing it again. EDIT: I did also not realise detectives could be antags at the time.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Re: [Thatslyfox] Henry_blackie Drone Ban

Post by TheNightingale » #167641

henry_blackie wrote:EDIT: I did also not realise detectives could be antags at the time.
Just so you know, the traitor-Detective change was relatively recent (28 Feb 2016); prior to this, Detectives couldn't be traitors. This was just a bad Det.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #167655

The main reason why you were jobbanned was because drones, by right, shouldn't interact with humans unless they are blocking repairs of the station, and even then, you're only supposed to move them to another area before continuing.

That and the fact that you went and metagrudged the detective with a welderbomb instead of ahelping, since drone are not supposed to remember past lives at all.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #167662

You're unbanned.
henry_blackie

Post by henry_blackie » #167665

Archie700 wrote:The main reason why you were jobbanned was because drones, by right, shouldn't interact with humans unless they are blocking repairs of the station, and even then, you're only supposed to move them to another area before continuing.

That and the fact that you went and metagrudged the detective with a welderbomb instead of ahelping, since drone are not supposed to remember past lives at all.
Yeah I'm not trying to argue my ban, I was right to receive it. I was just hoping for a chance to undo it.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #167717

Archie700 wrote:unless they are blocking repairs of the station, and even then, you're only supposed to move them to another area before continuing.
Absolutely wrong. You don't interact with them at all. You just leave.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #168239

Considering this as resolved, if there was any mistake PM me.