Appeals which have been closed.
Jibreel
Byond Username: Jibreel

[ikarrus] jibreel - science/captain ban

Post by Jibreel » #168534

Byond account and character name: Jibreel, Caroline Treeby

Banning admin: ikarrus

Ban type (What are you banned from?): RD, Science, Captain

Ban reason and length: Bombed Science because Centcom Troopers "killed Runtime"; permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-03-28 00:42:32 (server time)

Your side of the story: I don't remember, but going by the reason given, I probably got upset that Centcom troopers killed my precious science cat and bombed science as a result. I'm not appealing the reason for the ban.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I stopped playing SS13 quite some time ago to go play a pretty terrible Russian medieval sadism simulator. I wasn't having much fun there (shocker), so I stopped playing BYOND games altogether. This week, I decided to give SS13 a shot again, and to my surprise I actually had a lot of fun. I saw that R&D has finally been updated to allow it to seriously improve medbay, which is something I've always wanted, so I decided to play scientist to turn medbay into a doctor's utopia. Then I saw that I was banned. I probably was being a shit when I got banned, but I'd like the opportunity to at least start showing that I'm not a shit now. I'd be perfectly happy with the RD and Captain ban staying until I prove that I can be trusted to play a scientist without being a total ass.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [ikarrus] jibreel - science/captain ban

Post by NikNakFlak » #168668

Why are you appealing this ban when you already evaded it on the bananagram account
Actually you evaded both the server and the Jobban
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #168799

If the allegations of ban evasion is true then consider this denied.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #168875

Did they have any notes in their evading account?
Jibreel
Byond Username: Jibreel

Post by Jibreel » #168985

NikNakFlak wrote:Why are you appealing this ban when you already evaded it on the bananagram account
Actually you evaded both the server and the Jobban
Bananagram is an alt account I've used to play Lifeweb, since I didn't want a connection between SS13 and the Russian sadism simulator. If I've "evaded" bans by multiaccounting, it wasn't intentional. I got on tgstation with the Bananagram account due to BYOND autologin earlier this week. I realized I was on it, so I switched to the jibreel account. Then I noticed I was banned, so I appealed it. If my intent was to ban evade, why would I draw attention to myself?

I haven't been server banned, to my knowledge, so I don't know what you mean by "evaded . . . the server."
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #169241

The ban is two years old and we haven't had much issue with you since so I'll just go ahead and lift it.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?