Byond Username: Shadowizard23

[Saegrimr] Shadowizard23- Permaban

Post by Shadowizard » #174917

Account name: Shadowizard23
Character name: It's been about a month, but I think it was Vinny Goldfinch
Banning Admin: Saegrimr
Ban Type: Permaban
Reason: Metacomms between myself and cheetahclaw23
My side of the story: This was a month ago, so the details are fuzzy. Basically, my roommate and I were playing in the same room and I sprung him out of the labor camp to shut him up. There were other circumstances to consider: the shuttle was being almost to the station, he was in the camp for disturbance of the peace and assaulting an officer (which translates to about seven minutes in the brig altogether), The officer who sent him there didn't set it up right so he could never escape, and I had called security on him in the first place (I was HoP).
Why I should be appealed: First of all, I know I screwed up and admit to being in the wrong. Second, it's almost been a month (22 days to be exact). Third, this was my first offense, and I am certainly not going to do it again. I tried to repeal this right after I got banned, but requested the repeal attempt to be taken down due to my misunderstanding of the entire situation at the time.

Please note that if you do repeal my ban, I am on the same wifi as cheetahclaw23, so an IP ban would prevent me from logging onto the server. You probably don't have to worry about him creating another BYOND account, as he now frequents yogstation and, frankly, wouldn't think to do it.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: [Saegrimr] Shadowizard23- Permaban

Post by onleavedontatme » #174962

Please don't do anything similar again. There won't be more chances after this. You're unbanned.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #174965

Whoops forgot to reply to this one. Yeah what he said ^
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Shadowizard
Byond Username: Shadowizard23

Post by Shadowizard » #174969

Thank you very much. I will try my best to follow the rules.