[Okand37] DanielCS unban appeal The fuck is this?

Appeals which have been closed.
DanielCS

[Okand37] DanielCS unban appeal The fuck is this?

Post by DanielCS » #188171

You have been banned by okand37.
Reason: Multikeying to grief. You can appeal this on the forums.
This is a permanent ban.
To try to resolve this matter head to https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=7

I don't even understad the reason, I just got banned from nowhere, in a round that went crazy as hell, i was detective, i didn't even grief, i just locked myself into the locker because the AI said there was gangs, cults and some kind of crazy stuff in the station, that i didn't wanted to fight because i was the only person alive of all the security staff, The only thing i actually did is ask IC'ly using the pray command to get an antag role, Is that grief? I just got banned when the round ended and a new one started
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Okand37] DanielCS unban appeal The fuck is this?

Post by Saegrimr » #188173

Care to explain what you were doing on the happytrolling account then?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
DanielCS

Post by DanielCS » #188174

OOOOHHHHH

Well, The happytrolling account stuff was a foolish error tbh, And the name probably makes you think that account is for griefing. But it isn't. I still learnt the lesson, and wanted to play in this server, because i love it. Is that a crime? Still, i found the permanent ban pretty much drastic though. If you want i can explain all the happytrolling account situation, and, i am really sorry and shamed about what happened in that account.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188175

"Murdered a security officer and attacked another because they were arrested so they defended themself. Changed their story to how they saw another player doing it as well, so they jumped in on it. You can take this time to take a break and understand the rules."

It was a two day ban.

Was, now its permanent.

How about sailhatan? Another misunderstanding?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
DanielCS

Post by DanielCS » #188180

WOW WOW WOW WOW.

No need to perma ban me. Look, the reason i am actually not lying is because i respect the staff of this server. And iam actually to solve this the most calmed way possible. I like this server too much, and i killed that officer in a adredaline and idiotness (is that a fucking word?) rush. I am very sorry about that, and i actually wanted to play because your server is so great, then i decided to ban evade, still the things didn't go well. Look. I won't make any more offenses. But no need to perma ban all my accounts, that is pretty rude, though. I have already meet friends and cool people that are my broskies. Please don't do this. As i said already, i learnt the lesson but i didn't wanted to wait two days.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188182

You haven't stopped lying though. Do you not understand why jumping on another account after being banned is stupid?
DanielCS

Post by DanielCS » #188183

Yeah, i understand that was stupid as shit, because i got busted and here we are, but again i just wanted to play, not grief intended or that kind of stuff. I just didn't wanted to wait, because i am a very impatient person, though. I am very sorry about all of this.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188186

If you learned your lesson you wouldn't have immediately evaded, lied about multikeying, lied about "not griefing". Suddenly you're sorry after you get caught?

You've already proven to us that you can't be trusted. Go find another server. Play there for a while and get an admin to put in a good word for you before you come back.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #188224

Saegrimr has about already said everything and anything I'd have needed to.

While we do value our playerbase, this kind of behaviour is not really acceptable. I'd suggest making a new appeal in a few months when you've fully understood the situation here.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?