Cult Job Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
tarkthesharkjr
Byond Username: Tarktheshark

Cult Job Ban

Post by tarkthesharkjr » #197279

IByond account and character name: Tarktheshark/John Trustworthy

Banning admin: I was not told

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Cult Ban appearently.

Ban reason and length: I was told I commited suicide as a roundtype cultist, and had a cult ban on my notes?

Time ban was placed (including time zone): I do not know

Your side of the story: I don't remember either of these events. I think I might have been banned from cult a very, very long time ago but if I was I don't know what it was for. As for commiting suicide as a cultist, I'm at a loss. I do not remember that happening, and I don't see why I would, I really love playing cultist.

Why you think you should be unbanned: If I did do this at some point and forgot about it, I apologize and asure you it won't happen again, though I suspect the ban may have been made in error. Either way I would like to learn the new cult mechanics.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Re: Cult Job Ban

Post by Oldman Robustin » #197283

You had a cult ban in March for suiciding after being deconverted. Shadowlight lifted it a few weeks later.

I banned you in May because I saw that you had suicide shortly after roundstart and logged out as one of the four starting cultists. I don't make mistakes about this sort of thing.

It's not a huge infraction, just a way to get your attention in case it really was just a "fuck this I hate cult /suicide /log" thing. I've lifted the ban, if you have to leave as a cultist, contact an admin first.