Appeals which have been closed.
daaurpoj
Byond Username: Daaurpoj

[pickleinspector] Daaurpoj - Metagrief permaban

Post by daaurpoj » #201073

Byond account and character name: Daaurpoj, playing as Nathaniel Winterbourne
Banning admin: pickleinspector
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: "Griefing and logging out. Very possible metacommunication with Wilmungo." Permanent ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-11-04 22:57:08 EST
Your side of the story: Not too much to debate here. I was a Medical Doctor, got into a petty turf war with a robust Janitor, both kept escalating things, I got frustrated and messaged an IRL friend who was playing as Chemist to help me get payback, ends up with me and the Chemist being killed and logging off pretty soon after, found out we were banned the next day. Got to admit, I had the ban coming that night. He appealed the ban awhile back, we admitted we were metacomming, and he was unbanned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, it's been a while, lot of good stations I used to love are drying up, and I miss TG. First station I played on, and where I learned the ropes, and the map itself is where I still learn. Of course, I ended up acting like a griefing moron and getting banned, but I think I've had some time to cool down and maybe see trying to lynch a janitor for doing his job aggressively may have not been exactly my finest hour. Especially via meta. I believe I'm a much more fun player to be around these days, and I don't intend on repeating my old impulsive rookie mistakes that got me the boot in the first place.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: [pickleinspector] Daaurpoj - Metagrief permaban

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #201078

Well PI is no longer an admin but a headmin will come in and do some swift justice for you.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #201079

Unless this guy has some awful history I'm unaware of then anyone is free to lift this since it's been three years now.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #201082

Unbanned, don't be shit etc