[unknown] Wandering Bob - Accidental shuttle bombing

Appeals which have been closed.
iyaerP
Byond Username: IyaerP

[unknown] Wandering Bob - Accidental shuttle bombing

Post by iyaerP » #15470

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: iyaerP, Wandering Bob
Banning admin: I don't know, this was like 10 months ago.
Ban reason and length: I blew up the shuttle, permanant.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): like 10 months ago or something.

Your side of the story: I was playing toxins scientist as I was wont to do, and had a habit of setting my bombs to go off just after the shuttle arrived at centcom. Everything was going normally this round, and there were plenty of people jam packed on the shuttle. I was in the process of setting up my bombs to go off when a flashbang went off, and I quite literally jumped in my chair and misclicked the open button on the tank transfer valve while I was mousing to the timer button. This of course set off the bombs and left no survivors. After ranting a bit in dead chat, I left server for the night,and found myself banned next morning when I logged in.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Now, I won't say I didn't earn this ban. I quite clearly and severely fucked up and killed everyone and everything, and so I didn't appeal the ban at the time, figuring I had earned sometime off from scientist. However, it has been almost a year at this point, and I would like the opportunity to play science again, especially the new telescience, which seems quite interesting. I will understand of course if I remain banned from scientist, but I would like the opportunity to try it again.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Re: [unknown] Wandering Bob - Accidental shuttle bombing

Post by Antonkr » #15484

iyaerp 2013-08-20 03:19:24 pandarsenic Unban
Reason: (Edit) "Bombed the Escape Shuttle at the end of a Nuke Ops round disconnected before he could be questioned. Logs show he said it was an accident because of a flashbang."

Directing panda to thread.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: [unknown] Wandering Bob - Accidental shuttle bombing

Post by Pandarsenic » #15501

I'll call it well past long enough. Lifting immediately.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo