[lemonlord(?)] barmenoleum - permaban from probation

Appeals which have been closed.
barmenoleum
Byond Username: TermedClepe2

[lemonlord(?)] barmenoleum - permaban from probation

Post by barmenoleum » #215288

Byond account and character name: barmenoleum (previous account UtterNewbie)

Banning admin: lemonlord(?)

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server permaban

Ban reason and length: "(MANUAL BAN) Spreading exploits and (thankfully outdated) server-crashing bugs on singulo.io. " At this point I just want to watch things burn. :^)" Then you won't mind not playing here again. Later. Which you were banned for evading, unbanned, then permabanned a third time for "(MANUAL BAN) Broke probation with a wanton murder of an officer. "

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-09-17 21:42:31

Your side of the story: From what I remember, I didn't intentionally ban evade the original ban for being a massive shitter, rather I didn't know it was placed after a longer break from the game. I successfully appealed said ban and accidental ban evasion with condition of a probation. If I remember correctly then like a complete moron I managed to kill someone FNR with a pressure cannon in one click the very same day I got unbanned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have a long and colorful history of being very abrasive towards people, but I'm working on my flaws and think I can handle myself this time. For a full disclosure, I am currently permabanned on /vg/ station from about half a year ago for the following:

termedclepe2 - "After a long discussion with the rest of the admin team I have come to the decision to ban you. It is clear you can't stand the server rules, admin team or playerbase so in the interest of everyone including you I encourage you to find a server which answer your standards. This is a rule 0 ban and I am ready to defend it should it be asked of me." by manaony

It was recommended to me by /vg/ administration that I first play on a server with similar ruleset for a few months, specifically tgstation, before they consider lifting said rule 0 ban. Here is a link to my ongoing appeal on /vg/ station http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2803

I don't know how many chances you are willing to give people as I have had a few already, but I would ask for one more.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [lemonlord(?)] barmenoleum - permaban from probation

Post by Shaps-cloud » #215293

Man I gotta say that you're really not selling yourself well here. Unbanning you here so that we can work as a springboard to get unbanned in another place you went to after getting banned here in the first place sounds like a pretty bad deal, try another server maybe
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
barmenoleum
Byond Username: TermedClepe2

Post by barmenoleum » #215297

Please no, I am trying to be honest here and tell you everything. I don't know how else to show I'm being sincere. I feel like a hot potato being tossed around.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #215330

You spent a good deal of time after your sec permaban just whining and complaining about how awful the admins are here and skimming through your permaban and vox raider appeals it looks like you were banned for similar reasons there as well, specifically lashing out and whining about the admins. Have you ever considered that neither /tg/ nor /vg/ station are a good fit for you? Why not try a server like Hippie Station where the rules are a bit more lenient?
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #215378

Utter, what real reasons do you think you should come back? You and I have had problems before, but I'm more then willing to have them put behind us if you can honestly say you would just try harder overall to be more of a help, rather than a harm. Y'know what I mean?
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #215383

No need, this appeal is denied
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.