[TKDRG] Shrek is Love69 - Perma Banned after 1 warning

Appeals which have been closed.
shrekislove69

[TKDRG] Shrek is Love69 - Perma Banned after 1 warning

Post by shrekislove69 » #232503

Shrek is Love69 (byond key)
tkdrg - banning admin
tkdrg banned after i assaulted prisoner with mutagen as sec. on the grounds that i was on probation at the time,
i was perma banned. on 2016-01-21 22:55:56

it has been almost a year since this perma ban. i fed a prisoneer 20 units of mutagen he had in his bag,(i didnt know it was mutagen it was random syringe) the prisoner A helped and i believe it shouldnt have been permanent just for being SHITcurity for one round, even though i was on probation. this GM boinking me was the 1st admin indecent since the initial probationary period, i should have gotten a warning or just a job ban for being shitcurity.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: [TKDRG] Shrek is Love69 - Perma Banned after 1 warning

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #232557

So you were put on probation and told not to do 1 more shitty thing and then you went and did a shitty thing and are surprised by the result?
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #232580

The banning reason above is listed as followed, aside from the the database link being removed:
(2016-01-05 09:02:43)"These are all his other accounts: ######## And most of these have a bit of a troubled history. He is not new and is quite shit shitler. He greytides every round that I've seen and I told him to tone it down. As of this note, he is on probation. Anymore fuckups/problems and he's gone for good. Make sure you stickyban him if he does violate probation, it's easier than dealing with 10 accounts.
"
Some of your bans on your other listed accounts leading up to the probation are as follows:
(2013-08-25 00:00:00)"Warned- Killed a asssistant trying to break into genetics in a metor round."
(2014-03-29 00:00:00)"Banned for 1440 minutes - Turning chemistry into a plasma filled hell, then disconnecting immediately, unacceptable, ended with medbay being partially burned down."
(2013-08-20 00:00:00)"Banned - Griefer. Killed an AFK person with a screwdriver, stuffed them in a locker and tried to feed them to the singularity, then got permabrigged and logged out."
(2014-01-24 00:00:00)"Banned for 1440 minutes - Picked up and used a plasma grenade unknowingly, burning down a large portion of medbay."
(2014-07-03 00:00:00)"Banned for 1440 minutes - Griefer - Attacking crew/drugging them with mindbreaker. Admin-helped when killed before professing this meant he could killbait players. Here's your warning; it won't fly."

Above are just a few of your notes listed spanning across a total of 9 ckeys. Your current demeanor isn't help improving the outlook in your favour. However, since a majority of the notes span from 2013-to-2014 and we're moving into 2017 (the ban here was placed on the first of this year) I think it may be suitable to give you a last chance if you can follow a few things:

Stick to one ckey. If you're using abunch of them to constantly do minor things on them, you'll just get put back on the ban dish.
Please read and understand the rules, they are very important to know and follow so not only you but others can have fun too!

If you're able to agree to the aforementioned, I wouldn't mind giving you one more chance, do you think you can do those two things?
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
shrekislove69

Post by shrekislove69 » #232677

yes most of these grieving bans where when i was introduced to the game, and i would be very reluctant to play on /TG/ again. i will only play on the Ckey im appealing. also most of those Ckeys are linked to my other keys cause i play other byond games, that i dont use anymore; half of them i forget the login info.

i agree to your conditions.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #232685

You're unbanned, have fun and make sure to follow the rules! Cheers! : )
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?