tehsteveo-Levavonkama-Ban Appeal Request

Appeals which have been closed.
Levavonkama

tehsteveo-Levavonkama-Ban Appeal Request

Post by Levavonkama » #239303

Byond account and character name:Levavonkama,Alex Pilgrim
Banning admin:tehsteveo
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Permanent Ban(Manual Ban)
Ban reason and length:Does not understand, realize, and/or accept that setting up a bomb to detonate on the shuttle is a bad thing to do try to stop potential traitors. They fail to take any responsibility for the explosion that destroyed the shuttle and killed most people on board for themselves getting stuck outside in space where they could have managed to get back inside like most others do in their situation.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2016-12-13 13:27:56
Your side of the story:So I'm not the one who detonated the bomb. Bomb blew my friend (Humen12). It was the moment when the shuttle launched from the station, which is the moment when all the players kill each other. And if I remember correctly, so the bomb detonated in distress because it was attacking other players.
Why you think you should be unbanned:Me and my partner playing at my house so we both have the same IP. Admin gave him ip ban so I have it too. But I did not do anything. I totally decent player. Your server I support because it is one of the best. Think about it please. Everyone makes mistakes. Thank you in advance for processing.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: tehsteveo-Levavonkama-Ban Appeal Request

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #239317

It was the moment when the shuttle launched from the station, which is the moment when all the players kill each other.
No it's not.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #239381

To clarify on some rules you may be unsure of:

The round is not over until the post-round report, when the round type is revealed along with the antagonists and their objectives. Until then you are not allowed to shuttle grief. Hint: If players are fighting on the shuttle mid-transit, it's still part of the round, and someone has suddenly declared their intent and is trying to murder the lot of you as the traitor.

If you construct a bomb, you are responsible for whatever it does. It gets stolen and someone sets it off? Your fault. You set it to a deadman switch, die, and kill someone with it? Your fault.

With that said, I'll speak with TehSteveo and we'll discuss your options. Be wary, if we lift the IP ban only to discover (and we will) that your friend used your CKey to evade his ban, there will be lasting consequences for you.
Levavonkama

Post by Levavonkama » #239389

Okay, I'll wait for your decision.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #239408

I can lift the IP ban on the ban; but as Krusvik said if we catch your partner playing you'll get banned as well.
Freedom
Levavonkama

Post by Levavonkama » #239413

Okay
Levavonkama

Post by Levavonkama » #239414

So you cancel my ban. But when he join i get that ban back
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #239443

Levavonkama wrote:So you cancel my ban. But when he join i get that ban back
I never said I did. I said I can.
Freedom
Levavonkama

Post by Levavonkama » #239482

Oh alright
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #239502

I lifted the IP ban from Humen12's ban. The CID and Ckey are still banned. If we suspect he's evading using your ckey or we see any new ckeys coming from your IP; we can take action banning you and the IP. The chances of that being lifted then would be very slim.

I will also forewarn that there maybe less tolerance given to circumstances such as what got your partner/friend banned.

So, have fun and don't break any rules.
Freedom