Swagbringer
Byond Username: Swagbringer

[cheridan] Yasmin Madani - Permanent ban

Post by Swagbringer » #241624

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Swagbringer- Yasmin Madani
Banning admin: Cheridan
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Total ban
Ban reason and length: "As Engineer, stole all of engineering hardsuits roundstart and hid them. Reported doing similar things previous rounds as security etc. Ignored ahelps. Please explain yourself on the forums.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): GMT 2017-01-06 23:19:35-Permanent ban
Your side of the story: At roundstart I picked up all 3 engineering hardsuit, wearing one and holding two. I immediately became chased by about three other engineers and was quickly floored and the suits taken by the other engineers. The whole incident lasted about 10 seconds maximum and I did not even leave the engine room at the time, I certainly did not hide the suits in a locker or anything like that. I was just trying to start a silly goose chase to liven up the round start. There was nearly 90 people on at the time so that probably explains why some people thought I hid them as there were not enough suits to go around. I am sorry about the ahelps though, you must have messaged me after I got arrested, I was pretty peeved off that they were going to put me in gulag so I went afk and got something to eat until the round was over. I apologize for giving the impression I was stonewalling you, I know how aggravating that can be.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think the whole scenario was an ingame matter honestly, it was minor and quickly sorted with absolutely no harm done to the station or to any of the other players.
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Re: [cheridan] Yasmin Madani - Permanent ban

Post by Cheridan » #241726

Swagbringer wrote:I was just trying to start a silly goose chase to liven up the round start.
Yeahhh, don't do this. Engineering needs those suits to set up the engine and by memeing around with them you're potentially screwing with the whole station. If you want to "liven up" things, roll clown.

Anyway, lifted.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: [cheridan] Yasmin Madani - Permanent ban

Post by Okand37 » #242111

Glad to see this is all resolved! Of course, while its not bad to create some good-fun, its important that fun isn't negatively impacting other people or their rounds! I'll go ahead and lock this, remember to follow the rules and have fun! Cheers!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?