[Brotemis][Skippers] Metagaming

Appeals which have been closed.
Gooza3

[Brotemis][Skippers] Metagaming

Post by Gooza3 » #19490

Byond account and character name: Skippers, Oro Vento
Banning admin: Brotemis
Ban reason and length: Metagaming, Perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-07-14 02:31:44, Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Your side of the story: I was banned for metagaming. I actually hadn't metagamed at all the round I was banned, but admittedly I have metagamed a few times on this server in the past and I was in a skype call with friends in the round I was banned. I was banned when spectating my friend after I had died.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know metagaming is wrong and I will never do it again. I won't play with my friends anymore in this game and if you see me hanging out with them then you can feel free to ban me again. I have learned my lesson.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Re: [Brotemis][Skippers] Metagaming

Post by Brotemis » #19632

Considering the amount of problems concerned with your group, I'm apprehensive of lifting it at this time. Come back in a week.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: [Brotemis][Skippers] Metagaming

Post by elyina » #20230

just want to point out him and his group were involved with this http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=902 and others in his group caused similar problems. I'd rather not have them back that early. or ever really.